BY DOVE #26 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Edith A.
Marietta, GA
This product smells absolutely delicious. I noticed in a week the damaged split ends looked nourished and moisturized like the rest of my hair. I use dove soap bars all the time so I picked this up and it worked for me.
Rayne S.
Naperville
I really like this product because I kind of have brittle hair depending on what products I use that day and this really helps tbe ends of my hair. I have thick, curly, and dark hair so I recommend this to anyone who needs help with brittle hair like me.
Melindaaa C.
Oak Creek, WI
Love how it makes my hair feel when it drys! Feels so much better then usual! It had a nice scent to it aswell!! Definitely meet my expectations for a drugstore product! My hair brown and is dry and dull. I would definitely look to buy it again!!!!!
Ingrid R.
I have really bad dry end from damaging it with my curling iron and when i use it my end don’t feel that dry anymore you should total go get one at target super cheap for great  product  you should to a local target it’s the best
Lupitta F.
this is a first time buy product . since my aunt recommended it to me. i haven’t tried anything else like this but i think it works. since it was more than what i expected . like it wasn’t like ewk looking
Jessica G.
Bakersfield,ca
This product was amazing it really helped out my hair it meet all my expectations and to be completely honest it was effective my hair is thick long and frizzy but it really helped me I do not believe there is anything to improve I loved it
Ezbeida R.
This stuff is the best on the market to tame frizzy dry ends. But i cant find it anywhere in any store! It’s also a bit hard to find online, i found a couple on ebay but people sell them for higher prices.
Nicole O.
Panama City, FL
This stuff works wonders. I got it to try to add some shine to by ends because my roots are usually oily but my ends are always dry. It worked very well and I will be using it from here on out as a part of my daily hair care routine.
Bb
I have a ton of hair and it gets really dry, this product adequately nourishes my hair for a good price. I enjoy this product very much and intend on buying it again. I will definitely refer this product to others
Makayla G.
McAllen
Frizzy hair has always been a Big problem for
me. I found this product to be very useful. My hair used to get super frizzy and untamable just by doing everyday thing I could really tell the difference when using this product.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?