BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Karime J.
Mexico
Me gusta mucho perfecciona mucho el brillo y la grasita que tiene el cabello!!! Me fasina en realidad!!
Erin Y.
Calgary
It’s okay helped me though out the summer or else my hair would look terrible all summer, I love this
Chanise C.
Marsa
It works perfect for me i will definitely recommend it as it is nit that expensive and good quality.
Sheetal D.
It nourishes your hair well.. Helps for fizzy and dry hair. Dove is an amazing hair care brand... 💜💜💜
Shannon M.
Carleton Place, On
Love this product for my split ends. I use it after I was my hair over night. I will purchase again.
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
This beauty saves my hair from having to be cut as much. It’s fantastic for smoothing out your hair
Tamara Ocean-May M.
Maxville
It gives my hair life and I'm in love :) it helps hide my split ends when I do my hair to go out :)
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario
This product works very well and I love the smell of it. I love Dove products, they work very well
Zineb F.
So nice reaaly soften the hair ends i used it daily for about 2weeks and i started seing results
Jeanica 🥀.
Calgary, AB
I have dry frizzy hair and this product helps my hair a lot it keeps my hair healthy and shiny!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?