BY DOVE #26 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Judith B.
Fl, FL
Love how this products nourished dry end and smooth my hair. It's help me to protect and tackle split ends.
Oumaima Z.
Its just amazing smooth and smells suuuuuper gooood !!! Its one ogf the beeeeest product i ve ever used 😍😍😍
ameziane a.
batna
Ameziane sami ::I tried this product and I think it is more than wonderful and very nice and worth the try
Monica T.
I love this product for my hair, it leaves it beautifully beautiful, it helps me a lot to keep it careful!!
Francesca A.
Lightweight, easy to apply, amazing texture and fresh smell! Gets rid of frizz and helps maintain shine.
Lyn K.
Ajman
It have improved my hair a lot and and I love all dove products in general and this one of the reason why
Pooja S.
banglore
My hairs r little dry n i am fade i up of it but as i got this product i can keep my hair smooth n shiny
Jieun K.
San Fernando, Pampanga
good product, smells nice. packaging is good. easily applied and is very smooth and easy to apply, great
gundega k.
I don't see any diferenc in hear! not worke for my hear! bhat its wort to tray out !
its das soften hear
Karime J.
Mexico
Me gusta mucho perfecciona mucho el brillo y la grasita que tiene el cabello!!! Me fasina en realidad!!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?