BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Sabrina C.
Produto muito bom super recomendo, deixa o cabelo super hidratado!
Ameideixe seu cabelo lindo, macio e hidratado com Dove
Danni P.
Saint John, NB
This instantly made my hair come back to life after a few uses, it made it soft and healthy and noticeably more vibrant
Sambry N.
Excelente serum, después de 2 semanas usándolo diario sobre mis puntas abiertas y resecas, noté mucha mejoría en ellas.
Maria G.
Toronto, ON
One of the most effective drugstore hair care products ~ its easy to use and you can bring anywhere and apply anytime!
Schlange A.
Pakistan
I've recently started using this serum, as I've damaged and dried split-ends, it's effective but a bit oily (lol) ❤️
Macy R.
Maidstone
Perfect for dry hair and if you want it to become more shiny and it lasts very long it makes your hair feel smooth
Kimberly D.
Winnipeg, MB
Helps repair damaged split ends my hair is very damaged from years of dying and this product helped repair my hair
lorin g.
My daughter uses it. It is amazing hair cream her hair is soft because of its. I will use it more and more and more
Kamylia Noorhan N.
Singapore
works well just that it greases up my hair especially my fringe which makes it look as if i did not wash my hair
Catalina I.
I've been using this for the past month and I like it so far. It's very hydrating and it has a nice, fresh scent.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?