BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Samantha B.
suffolk
Love this product makes my hair really soft and makes my split ends look really good, my hair always looks so smooth when I use this x
Alex K.
Love love love this! It really helped with my split ends and dry scalp. I would recommend for anyone who has problems with their hair
Jacqui A.
Waterloo, ON
Lightly scented but not overpowering, doesn't feel greasy, controls flyaways well. One container seems to last a really long time!
Dani R.
It worked wonders on my split ends, while leaving my hair silky and smooth, unlike most products that would fry my hair like straw.
allison r.
Works amazing on my hair by far the best thing to use
It works better than others because of how good my hair feals after I use it
Jasmin E.
It is very moisturising for the ends when first applied, however soon after, the product wears away and becomes less helpful.
Khawla L.
J'aime bien ce produit. Il m'a aidé a récupéré la briance de mes cheveux.mes cheveux sont marron miel. Ce produit est tres efficace
Susan s.
Great protection when using straight irons, love it as it keeps my hair from drying out with constantly using hot styling products
Marwa H.
Bahrain
I have a dry sculp but oily hair and I don't recommend this at all if your the same type of hair as me then don't even go near it
Diana d.
Dubai, Dubai UAE
In love with this treatment it helps my hair to get more healthy and shining hair sooooo good products every girl agould have it
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?