BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Princesse 👑.
Elle nourrit super bien les cheveux j’ai les cheveux bouclés ondulés il sont colorés donc un peut sec j’adore mes produits dove ils sentent super bon
Ella C.
This product is good specially if you have split ends like I do. It repairs damaged ends and renews it. It is pretty much effective. I love it.
Taylor N.
I loved this product so much. I have really dry tips because my hair is dyed near the end and this has really made my hair softer and not dry at all.
Lina B.
Skopje
It isn’t bad, but I wouldn’t use ot because it does style it but it is not a stay all day type pf product, and the hair falls back after a few hours.
Kate G.
Sault Ste Marie
I found this product to really work well. It was not greasy or sticky. It made my hair look and feel super healthy. The scent was also really nice
Nataly S.
saskatoon
You don’t need very much of this product, however I found even using a small amount made my hair look greasy! I don’t think I would buy this again.
ANGELA J.
Plaskin is targeted to treat acne, to brighten, and to tone the look and feel of your skin. Perfect for teenagers or others with acne-prone skin.
Christine B.
Manila
I really have a dry and frizzy hair and i try this dove serum but i also like it but not that much and its not that pricey compare to the other i
Claudia A.
Like I have dry hair this product is so good It gives to my hair hydration and my hair now is softer with shine, it is so effective with my hair
vicki b.
Burlington , ON
I like this product, it is easy to use, doesn't have an overpowering smell and helps untangle my hair. It is my go to product in the mornings.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?