BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really love Dove STYLE +Care Nourishing Dry ends!! It really helps keep my slit ends from being noticeable. This amazingly helps my hair from being frizzy out in the humidity. Makes my hair smoth & healthy. It works so well!! I even got my Mom to use it, she now uses this Awesome Product & not expensive. I really recommend this product to everyone who have split ends & it helps with the frizzes & makes your hair nice & smooth. :)
Tee L.
Toronto, ON
I bought this item recently and I really like it because my hair is really thick and get dry very easily especially my ends and I must say that my hair is very moisturized particularly my ends and I don't have to use a lot of product just a dime size and its great!!! I would recommend this product.
J W.
Hamilton
A great drug store solution to dry ends, this combined with regular trips to the salon will keep your ends smooth and sleek, price is comparable with others of its like. Just go gentle, a little goes a long way with this product.
Syd-Lynn G.
Regina
This product worked really well to nurish my dry ends but it also left my hair getting slightly more greasy looking, probably because my hair is so fine. I had better results when I applied this serum to wet hair and let it dry in.
Ines R.
Dove products are one of the best for me I love the formula and all of them smells pretty nice, but this Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum product is nice for those people who are having a dry ends like me
Ameet K.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love love LOVE this product! I moved to a less humid city a little while ago and found my hair drying out. I found this product and it was immediately love. It brought moisture back to my hair and I couldn't be happier! I would totally buy this product again.
Ewa S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Great product to keep your ends from splitting. It prevents tangles and make ends soft and healthy looking. Convenient packaging effective distributes right amount of product. Must have for longer hair! Smells great and does not weight my hair down.
Alexandria O.
Westport, NH
This product if amazing for dry split ends. I always bring it on vacation with me to nourish my hair when I've been swimming. Great price too! Would defiantly recommend.
Judy G.
Great scent, and has helped keep my dyed ends nice and smooth. Careful not to get it too close to your roots if your hair is thinner, it made my hair heavy and greasy.
Hope T.
I really love how this product helps nourish my hair cause I love dying my hair fun colours like pink, blue, purple, etc. This just helps me protect my hair better
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?