BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Annette G.
kissimmee
This product works wonders on my hair due to I have very bad split ends. It has a pleasant scent and lasts long on my hair. It is a better quality compared to other alternatives. I would buy it again
Karla V.
If you have recently dyed your hair and have very damaged ends I recommend you this product. Your hair is left feeling better and healthier! My color is currently pink and does not fade away the dye.
Nana T.
This product is amazing it helps you stimulate your roots. My hair use to be so dry and damaged and this product helped give my hair the volume it needs. I truly recommend this product to anyone who wants to add some volume to their hair. I would definitely buy this product again its worth the price.
Karina R.
Chicopee, MA
I didn’t like at all, I don’t like how the product left my hair texture. The product smells good and the price is alright for the amount. For me this is my least favorite and didn’t really work the way it was suppose too I wouldn’t buy again but all in all it smells good just not for my type of hair.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
I constantly dye my hair so my ends tend to be a little dry. After one use, I felt such a difference! This really helped add moisture and shine to my hair! Definitely will be buying again.
Makayla D.
Riverton
Overall very good product really hydrate hair when I first started using this product I used it twice a week now are used it once a week good for dyed hair although one issue I had was considering the fact that I have greasy fine hair already adding this to my hair seem to way down and Make my hair greasy
Danielle T.
Farmington
This serum is refreshing! It’s smells wonderful adds a really nice shine. I really like this because it actually did its job without making my hair look really oily and gross. The price is decent and you get a great amount of product. The packaging is also very easy to use! I recommend.
Nicole D.
Kermit, WV
I use this brand every day!! I follow the instructions of where to spray and it takes the oils out of my hair and still helps my hair look clean after a long day!
Maria P.
I put this product on my split ends and its amazing.I have less split ends now it does work how its supposed to. I had never used other products for split ends.my hair color is black and greasy so you can clearly see the damage.I dont think anything should change about this product.
Grace F.
N Charleston, SC
Thought this was decent for a drugstore product. I have thin, curly, frizzy and somewhat dry hair. It smells nice. I probably would not buy again because it makes my hair feel a little greasy. Doesn't feel natural.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?