BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Rachelle N.
Regina
I wear extensions and since your natural oils don’t get to the ends of the extensions, a serum or oil is necessary. This serum fits my needs perfectly. It is pretty lightweight and helps to make my ends less damaged.
Marie W.
montreal
My hair has never felt more healthy after using this ! Even friends and family see a difference in my hair ! I have extremely damaged hair and I never thought it could look this nice again ! Thank you dove !!!!!!
Kaelah C.
Presidio, TX
This serum really helped me nurtrish my dry ends and also helped me style it easier. It meet my expectations of having a serum that doesn’t dry out my hair and make it hard, just like many hair products do. I think they have a little room for improvement since I think they can improve their formula by including anti-frizz into their formula.
Aimee c.
Northallerton
So the thing is with my hair is that it can get very dry and quite corse at the ends which is my pet hate. I got this from boots and was very impressed with the results as my hair was definitely not as dry at the ends after I applied after the shower, definitely recommend for those who get dry , corse hair every now and then.
Ashiana M.
This has the most amazing smell! I use it each time I was my hair, on the ends (because I have dark hair and using it on the roots will make it oily). It makes my damaged ends look healthy. And a little bit goes a long way, I just use a pump or two. I sometimes use it when my hair isn't wet, but I use a lot less, and it gets rid of the frizz and dry look right away.
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
I applied it twice to my hair. Each time, after a few minutes my hair was starting to be oily (my scalp too). Even if it’s not expensive, I don’t recommend it at all!
Michele F.
Fife
Nutri-Style technology nourishes dry hair and fights heat damage. Also really Effective treatment to help prevent dry split ends. Light, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly. Can be used on wet hair or dry hair between washes,
Left my hair feeling touchably soft and more manageable. Love the smell.
Luisa F.
Gainesville
Since my hair tend to be dry, I always put this product after taking a shower at the ends of my hair and it mantona it hydrated so my hair looks more healthy and shiny
Rumy P.
India
I have Long, Thick, Naturally Curly hair that absorbs water QUICKLY. I have always hated my hair because it's also very heavy and I could NEVER find the perfect hair product
Ari T.
This dove styling care is really good it helps with split end and damaged hair plus leaves ur hair shinny I find this very effective and is kinda long lasting I recommend buying this
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?