BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
monse g.
Houston
Love it smells pretty noticed my hair wasn’t as dry. Worth the pay for really good results.
Ashley P.
Fallbrook, CA
It was a really great hydrating product i would suggest this for fine dry breaking hair!!!!
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
This stuff works but I don't think it works to its full potential is OK and fairly cheap
Alisa H.
clinton twp, MI
Helped with my ends so much it was worth using it because my ends get really dry and bad
Bailey M.
Woodside, NY
I love dove products however I feel like this product didn't give me any amazing results.
Kailani S.
Henderson, NV
This is awesome! I usually get monthly trims on my hair and it helps me maintain my ends!
Chariza A.
hazlenton
Really nice and makes your hair feel good even wen it’s wet and ugly reallly really nice
This is a great product! But, if you use to much of it, it can make your hair feel greasy
member-b2bdc
Makes ends look less dry and erases the looks of split ends and makes it feel super soft
Donna M.
Very nourishing for dry hair. I get split ends often. This helps maintain healthy hair.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?