BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Stephany P.
It helps soooo much ! The first time I tried it was just to try it but then I got soo attached
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
My spilt ends can get pretty crazy and this helps. It has a refreshing smell and is effective.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
This stuff is seriously the bomb, I even got my mom into it, not to pricey and it’s so worth it
Diana R.
Canoga park, CA
I love this product it’s Great does wonders on my hair !
I have them stocked Incase I run out !
Sara S.
Light weight, a little goes a long way. Use all over after swimming. This is all I have to say.
Julia B.
Kalispell
I would recommend using this if you color your hair and have dry hair, it really hydrates it.
Blanca A.
Reedley, CA
Li leaves my ends feeling smooth and less frizzy ...more managable with no greesy residue ...
Vero V.
Porter, TX
I use this cause my hair is damaged and I have a lot of slit ends it helps and smells great!
Heather R.
This product helps with my split end and keeps them from breaking off as bad would recommend
Jenifer B.
Bushnell
Really helps hide my split ends and saves me from feeling like I need a hair cut every week!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?