BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Brianna B.
Crow Wing
I love how this makes the ends of my hair less dry! Love the smell! I’d recommend it to a friend!
Amelie M.
Indio, CA
Not only is this product the best, but ALL of doves products are the BEST!!!!! NO doubt about it.
Sandy M.
dallas
I love this oil it leave my end so soft and moisturize doesn’t leave hair frizzy I will buy again
Isreal W.
Spells so amazing a little oily but not bad makes hair feel silky the bottle is the cutest aswell
Martha B.
Seneca, SC
This is a great product for dry hair. It is very moisturizing and has worked wonders for my hair.
Victor G.
SanDiago
Realy good for soft and silky hair but it is also a bit dry if you don’t wet your hair befor used
Emily B.
Greer, SC
Love it but can't find it anywhere! It made my hair soft and manageable. The scent was nice too!
Diana R.
Canoga park, CA
I love this product it’s Great does wonders on my hair !
I have them stocked Incase I run out !
Tayler C.
shelby nc
This stuff is seriously the bomb, I even got my mom into it, not to pricey and it’s so worth it
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
My spilt ends can get pretty crazy and this helps. It has a refreshing smell and is effective.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?