BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Erica C.
Del Rio
I loved it! Although I wish it was a good price for the size of the bottle! It helped my hair a whole lot! My hair was super dry until I used this! I mean it’s not the best but it works pretty good, it made my hair soft!
Bobbi D.
Kitts Hill , OH
Helped with dry end to make them soft. I would definitely recommend using this product. I have thin blonde hair and it did not make my hair oily which is a huge concern for me. I noticed the product helped the most within the first week of using it.
Mo M.
All dove products work wonders and this is one of them..this product is affordable and worth every penny spent..the packaging is cute. It works better than other products because it really helps your hair look healthy
Christian F.
wellington
I love this product I will recommend this to everyone is very efficient more here that is so humid in Florida the price is a little to expensive for me. I love the scents the lasting is perfect I will recommend it.
Melissa B.
This is a so so product, it added weight to my hair. It would be much better if only it wasnt so greasy. If you habe extremely dry hair, this product would work great for you.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
Melissa D.
Northglenn
I moved from the coast to the mountain west and my hair has definitely suffered because of it. I have been searching for a product hag would help my dry hair and make it look alive again. Dove has been able to do that! My hair looks fresh and alive; not dead like it used to be. I’ll be continuing to use this product for a long time!
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Lucy L.
San Diego, CA
Amazing product ! Well fit for my hair and any other dry hair ! So recommend you to try it ! Pick the one you need and enjoy ! Love my hair after it ! So shiny and soft ! Didn’t expect that effect ! 💖
Annette G.
kissimmee
This product works wonders on my hair due to I have very bad split ends. It has a pleasant scent and lasts long on my hair. It is a better quality compared to other alternatives. I would buy it again
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?