BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
Awesome & loved it! Made my hair very soft & shines! I would buy it again... Great value not too pricey
Natalia S.
San Carlos, CA
I really love this product I really recommend because I use this one every day is very good to my hair
Mariana G.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s amazing
I love it
It keeps my ends more soft and the spilt are going away. It kinda makes it shiny
Jennifer A.
I loved this product! I noticed a difference right away! My ends looked amazing and it is long lasting.
PhoneJones S.
I used the Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends for a month and had nice results, I will purchase again.
Lyndley H.
This product rocks my socks right off i have such split dry damaged ends. I love using this at night
Sarah C.
Cranston, RI
This is great for repairing dead ends, don't put near roots because it can make your hair appear oily
Andrea V.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great dry end care product. Hydrated my hair, after I used it, my hair was soft and silky.
crystal s.
pineville
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product just felt like it left my hair a bit oily. Have to make sure to get it only on the ends
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
My hair is usually really dry and frizzy but this serum does wonders and leaves it shiny and so soft!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?