BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
Great for Tryon super easy to use just spray and let sit and dry works great compared to others I am a fan
Adrianna V.
Manvel
Great smell, leaves hair felling youthful and is like no other product. Very affordable and smells amazing.
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
I wasn't really happy with result but helped my dry ends a bit but for my sister it nourished them so good
Hosanna G.
anza
This hair oil is so good it look really nice on your dry ends I would recommend it if you have any dry ends
Jessica J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not the worst, but not the best. Doesn’t feel too sticky, but you’ll need to wipe you’re hands after using.
Kristina L.
Deming, NM
I've always had dry split ends. I started using this just a couple weeks ago and I can feel a difference.
Tanya L.
Kinda oily but I feel like it works. i have oily hair so I don't use as often but its still a good product
Eman A.
El Cajon, CA
Love the product because my ends of my hair are dry and unhealthy because of my iron and this helps alot
Thayná W.
Produto maravilhoso que deixa os cabelos macios e sedosos foi amor a primeira vista eu uso e recomendo!!!
Resendiz J.
El Paso
Dont really feel like this product helped me tjen again i just keep burning my hair by straightening it..
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?