BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Leah A.
Secretary, MD
Works well with my dry hair. I had split ends and dead ends but after applying this a few times, I don’t anymore.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Lovely brand and product. Love dove oh so much. It never disappoints you, leaves everything nice soft and clean.
Hailey R.
I love this product. It's the only thing that works. I would recommend it to any of my friends or family members.
petuna a.
My hair is very damaged especially my split end and using this helps a lot . I use it in the morning and at night
gaby v.
Houston
May not be the best but gets the job done try if you have dry ends it's worth the price but you can find better
Tammy C.
This helps my dry ends and reversed damage at an alarming rate and makes my hair soft and supple and touchable
Caroline G.
Canadensis , PA
This product was great for my dry hair. I love all of doves products. I would recommend this product to others.
aleyia 💕.
Macon
First time trying this and so far so good. I will definitely try this again little goes a long way. Good price.
Becky R.
Mission, TX
I used this for only a couple of weeks and right away I saw a big difference. My hair was more airy and light.
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
My hair is very dry. This really works to give my hair moisture.
Met my expectations, and does what it says.
I
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?