BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Kathryn R.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is really good if you’re really careful not to get it in your roots because if you do your hair will feel gummy
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Kacy S.
Kentwood, LA
Really smooths dry ends of my hair making it more manageable when I use the flat iron! And works great for styling
Gabrielle D.
Alpine, TX
This product worked great! i have really damaged and dry hair and within one use I could already feel a difference.
ryan m.
Chico, CA
I really liked this product. Made my hair REALLY soft and i did notice a change in my ends. They were not as split!
Monique A.
Fairborn, OH
I get dry ends expessally in the heat and putting a little bit of this stuff on helps me I use every few days or so
Ana M.
Pacoima, CA
This has helped my hair a lot and it makes It look super healthy and glowy making it seem like I have no split ends
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is amazing it makes my hair feel so good and doesnt feel oily i have long hair so it last me a long time
Peyton D.
Loretto, TN
it keeps my ends very healthy for a long time and it is priced very well. it also smells good and last a long time
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
this product is great for natural curly hair, especially for wash and go styles. leaves your hair soft and bouncy!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?