BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Taylor T.
Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile! I love dove products because they are clean and healthy
San juanita T.
Laredo, TX
Awesome product after bleaching my hair i ended with really dry hair and specially my ends but this produc really helps
Manal M.
Philadelphia
It's best thing I've ever used!! It makes my hair so calm and smooth. It gives my hair a shine and makes it look silky
Skylar M.
Bilington , WV
Was alright but my hair is thick and frizzy. Did help with frizz a good bit just not something I would keep in my hair.
Alicia S.
I use this on my sisters hair which is very long and curly. It works very well to tame her hair plus it smells amazing!
Marlena B.
Bethlehem, PA
Put it in wet hair looked great all day! However makes my hair a little greasy the next day so I have to wash it again
Katie R.
Madison, AL
For a drugstore product this really helped my hair. I constantly have split ends and the price point on this is right!
Jessica G.
Cookeville, TN
This product left my hair feeling silky and my ends looked healthy. It’s a light weight product and has a great scent.
Flor m.
E usado montones de beses los productos de dove y son muy buenos.... Los recomiendo alas personas q les gusta cuidarse
Angelica A.
Little Rock , AR
I HAVE YET TO TRY THIS PRODUCT BUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAVES TOLD ME ITS PRETTY
GOOD , I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY FOR MYSELF.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?