BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! Smells good works good, I have brown died hair and it firmly works on my ends with frizziness and shine.
Shelby D.
I love the way this product works. I use it daily and I would recommend it to anybody that has never used it! Thumbs up!
LUCY G.
California
My hair is very dry and lots of splitends it really works good with my hair type so if you have damaged hair i recommend
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I have very bad, dry ends and this product helps them! It is very good. Also smells great too. Would recommend to anyone.
Brendq M.
San Mateo, CA
This product seems like ir Kerry works so I’m really excited to try it especially because I straighten my hair very often
Juana P.
Painesville, OH
This product helps me a lot especially because I use a lot of heat on my hair , mostly every day! Moisturizes my ends.
Marlena B.
Bethlehem, PA
Put it in wet hair looked great all day! However makes my hair a little greasy the next day so I have to wash it again
Caitlin Z.
Maplewood, MN
Split ends are the worst but this product helps keep hair looking beautiful. It helps tame those pesky flyaways as well
Esvin C.
Front Royal
Worked amazingly I loved the way it made my hair feel. Was so soft and healthy looking. I would buy this product again.
San juanita T.
Laredo, TX
Awesome product after bleaching my hair i ended with really dry hair and specially my ends but this produc really helps
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?