BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Andi E.
Wyomissing , PA
I love all dove products but this is one of my favorites. I don’t get my hair cut that often so using this product routinely helps my ends not become dead as quickly. It was not too expensive for this type of product and I would recommend it
Chouree L.
Saint Paul
This is a nice product with a nice scent. I like to use this product when I’m feeling like my ends are looking frizzy and fry and especially when I haven’t washed my hair. I like to spray the product to my ends and massage it. I usually let it dry and then either style my hair or leave it as is. When I do choose to style my hair- I’ll straighten my mid-shalf and ends of my hair. This makes my hair looks healthier with a sheen. Otherwise if I’m lazy, I braid my hair.
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
This is the first time I tried on this product
It was a good serum
But I was very disappointed that I didn’t feel the result lasted longer than 2 days

Hannah S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Having thick, course hair makes my hair very dry. Using this product made my hair feel and look so much better and healthier. The good scent it had made it even better. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it completely.
Christine C.
Tallahassee, FL
Love to use this on my hair as it is processed and sometimes gets dry. However, I have fine hair and sometimes if I use too much or too often between washes it weighs my hair down. Overall recommend.
Jose S.
Benson
So once I used this product I feel in love it left my hair feeling so refreshed and alive kinda like I had just taken a shower I love using this I truly would highly recommend people to use this such a great product
Emma V.
North Canton
This leaves my dry split ends feeling hydrated and wonderful my hair is very thick and the ends are always dry so this helps a lot and I think I got this from Amazon I recommend this product 100%
Daja W.
Altadena , CA
Not really for bi racial hair, I have very curly 3b/3c hair and I prefer to have something a little heavier but layers nicely with my other products, very reasonable price and not scented but I wouldn’t buy it for myself again.
Kaitlin D.
Mount Airy
Dove has such good haircare products. I started out using their hairspray, then I got this ends spray and I LOVE it! I got it at Walmart and it was actually really affordable. Would recommend!
Erica C.
Del Rio
I loved it! Although I wish it was a good price for the size of the bottle! It helped my hair a whole lot! My hair was super dry until I used this! I mean it’s not the best but it works pretty good, it made my hair soft!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?