BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Starra H.
Phoenix
This is one of my favorite products makes my hair soft and shiny less frizzy I would recommend it to my friends and family
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I have very bad, dry ends and this product helps them! It is very good. Also smells great too. Would recommend to anyone.
Brendq M.
San Mateo, CA
This product seems like ir Kerry works so I’m really excited to try it especially because I straighten my hair very often
LUCY G.
California
My hair is very dry and lots of splitends it really works good with my hair type so if you have damaged hair i recommend
Jessica G.
Cookeville, TN
This product left my hair feeling silky and my ends looked healthy. It’s a light weight product and has a great scent.
Angelica A.
Little Rock, AR
I HAVE YET TO TRY THIS PRODUCT BUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAVES TOLD ME ITS PRETTY
GOOD , I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY FOR MYSELF.
Taylor T.
Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile! I love dove products because they are clean and healthy
sevinj S.
SOSENSKIY STREET KALININA 9 KV 5 249710
like a line of dove is my weakness . I often buy this firm this is my weakness the effect of it super super hair super
Esvin C.
Front Royal
Worked amazingly I loved the way it made my hair feel. Was so soft and healthy looking. I would buy this product again.
Juana P.
Painesville, OH
This product helps me a lot especially because I use a lot of heat on my hair , mostly every day! Moisturizes my ends.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?