BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Bibiana C.
Stockton, CA
Best one I've ever used, my dead ends feel healthy and very nice, it smells great to. I'll will definitely buy this product again.
Alyssa P.
Baltimore, MD
Works good 😊. I would recommend. Helps dry ends & smooth's hair !if you have thin hair it will work better on your hair than thick.
Adriana L.
Pomona, CA
I have really dry tips and this helps my tips look good. My hair doesn’t look as dead or dry. I need it for my hair to look nice.
Lindsay H.
I noticed a difference in my hair within a matter of a couple of weeks. My hair looked and felt healthier and saw less split ends
J R.
I travel frequently and with varying weather, heat/ac, and water types my poor hair suffers! Great product to help repair damage.
Jennifer W.
Wausau, WI
I only use this product. I get conpliments on how wonderful my hair smells and it holds my style just enough without being stiff.
Chelsea  D.
Great product. Nice clean scent. Definitely moisturizes and helps disguise dry, split ends & makes them look healthy and shiny.
Jenny A.
United States of America
I love this style hair car product , the smell is really good and use it a lot i just love it !!! It makes your hair shiny too
member-c83c3
Purchased at: Macy's
I love dove a lot but this product really works for you dry ends these past days I have sin a result coming from this products
Claire A.
Saint Johns, FL
I have dry ends so i love how this helped i was definitely use this again thank you so very much for making this product. : )
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?