BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Katie M.
Sacramento, CA
I like this product, but not love. I have pretty bad split ends and while this makes my hair softer, it hasn’t helped my split end problem
Shannel B.
Awesome product and it smells great too! My hair can be complicated to style sometimes and this product did a great job with helping!
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
Love this hair serum right here very nice leave my hair nice and soft no itchy scalp I just love it would most definitely purchase again
Sami L.
Very nice product! Really would recommend this product to anymore! It is very effective! My hair is blonde and frizzy and it works great
Zoyla C.
Russellville
 Worked very well very satisfied with dove products I have black thick hair and finding products that actually help is very hard
Lucero M.
Fullerton, CA
Its really a great product! I really recommend everyone to try this. it helps out with the split ends and makes your hair smooth as well!
Seo H.
I love dove products to start with it is amazing I usually would put this on right after I shower and before I start to put on my makeup
Holly P.
Spring Hope
Perfect if you have really bad dry ends! Works wonders! Smells good too! I bleach my hair so this is a go to! Also it’s super affordable!
Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
This product is great. Dove is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair I enjoy the way it leaves my hair feeling nice and soft.
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
This is the only thing that has helped repair my dry ends while I look for a conditioner that won't weigh my curls down. No complaints!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?