BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Juliett L.
houston
My hair was always very dry brittle and full of split ends since I used to straighten it a lot but this has helped me so much!!! It’s sooo worth it
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I love this product while hair is Curly and Frizzy I put this product in my hair and I don't have to do anything but let it dry with this product
Jahaira R.
My hair is very dry and brittle from the ends and this oil has helped me so much. It smells pretty good and makes my dry hair feel smooth.
Melissa P.
Saint louis
It was a good product my hair grew a lot it help with my split ends and my damage hair I really love this product and plan to use it again
Nayab M.
W Springfield, VA
I recently went silver with my hair. And as you make know that my hair is fried. I use this product for my ends and roots it truly does wanders.
Vanessa R.
Always use this on my dry ends, and it works so good. i buy this often for my hair because it gets so dry on my ends and i get split ends a lot.
Courtney S.
This stuff works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Anahi R.
Edinburg
I love how this keeps my dry hair very moisturized, so this is why I use it for my hair. Also the smell of it is very great and nose pleasing.
Marisa B.
Dearborn, MI
I really like this stuff! All of their products smell great and really help your hair. My hair is dry and I have bad ends and this stuff helps!
Jessica G.
Austin
It helps my hair not get too frizzy, I like using this after i get out the shower. The results are good. Because it leaves hair moist not dry.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?