BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
julia m.
Seaside, CA
I put this on right after my hair is dry or in the mornings and it ompletely transforms my dry hair almost looks like corn stalks haha to a soft almost unicorn tail ahhha
Jessie J.
Monroe, WI
Works great to keep breakage and split ends away. I have very fine thin hair, but it is also oily or very dry depending on the season. This I can use year round!
Azaria  B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is so amazing. I have REALLY BAD dry ends and with this amazing product it just makes them practically go away. I buy this all the time because of the amazing job it does and the price that's sooo low!!!
jdjdi j.
This is a really great product . Works really well. My hair color is brown and some what dry but this product worked really well. This product compares to alternatives because it helps with dry ends . Yes I would definitely recommend this product
Gabriela B.
This one smells soooo good I cant get enough of it. It really helps my hair ends and i have been using it for a long time and I think I'm goong to keep using it.
Michelle R.
Gandeeville, WV
I really like that it has helped my hair look healthier and I love that I can use it everyday.. this is a definite must have if you dye or have your hair dyed
MELINDA M.
EL SOBRANTE
This product is great for your hair .It replinishes the oils in you hair and brings it back to life. It gives my hair strength and it looks so much healthier.
Heather Z.
This nourishing hair care is fantastic for dry brittle ends! When my hair dries out and starts to split I rub this into the ends while my hair is still damp.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Faythe S.
Awesome and it has been everything that I thought it would do and I recommend this to all of you anyone looking for a great product this is what you. Need
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?