BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Megan E.
Norman, OK
I usually love Dove products. All of Dove products so my review should be taken for what it is worth. My hair is seriously dry, I haven't found any magic product to help it yet unfortunately.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
I LOVE this Dove line! Because my hair is currently ombre, my ends are dry. I love putting this nourishing product on them to help keep moisture in my hair without it looking greasy.
Kassie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought it would be great for my dry ends & it was. The problem was that I would use it on my ends only & by the end the day my roots looked really greasy. Not a fan of that.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I absolutely love this. My hair is very long and thick, I have always had split ends, this smooths everything out and really gives my hair,that healthy shine. Def recommend,this
Desiree C.
Palmdale, CA
My ends were looking really bad until i started using this product! It works wonders on my hair! I love it! My hair color is a dark brown & splitends! It was embrasssing everyone would point them out until now! My hair looks brand new
Charisma H.
Norton, VA
I have always loved Dove products, and this one in particular works extremely well. I have really dry hair, and it tends to have rough dry ends and breaks off easily. This product helped my hair a lot, and it was pretty effective.
Desiree B.
First off this product smells AMAZING!! I have a loot of split end and I mean ALOT! With this product you can barley notice them and if I can get my hands on it I use it. I 100% recommend this product to anyone with split ends.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA
It's so unusual for me to do a a hair product that makes my hair feel healthy and flawless, this product has changed my hair I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alicia J.
From dying my hair all the time my ends are rough! This stuff is the most amazing thing my ends have ever met its like I just got a fresh hair cut every time I use it!
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I love this product. I try to grow my hair out so this really helps keep split ends at bay. Only thing is that if I use too much my hair feels oily or sticky all day
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?