BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I hoped that adding this product to my beauty regimen would have locked in a bit more moisture, especially on my ends, without adding too much weight or oiliness to my scalp. Unfortunately for me, this was not the holy frail for my hair type. It was simply too greasy to produce a healthy look.
Kammy S.
Bedford, IN
As someone who has trouble growing her hair out, I am constantly shedding like a dog. After a good two weeks of using this product every day, I noticed that my hair was shiny, healthy, and i wasn't losing my hair.
Nellie H.
Spring Valley, CA
This product is light and does not make you hair feel oily. It is not expensive and it goes a long way. I had used one bottle for a few months and it really helps with the treatment of your dead ends. I continue to buy this product. it worked for me because i use heat on my hair daily
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Because I curl my a lot, almost everyday I have major dry split ends. The days I don't curl my hair you can see my slit ends but ever since I started using this product my split ends look great. But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily.
Joanne S.
I do love this and i need to get a new one since i throw away the empty bottle. Thats why i can't share the picture. But i give a five star for this product. It makes my hair shinny and smooth and soft.
Anna W.
Richmond, IN
My hair gets dead ends all the time and this Dove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends product is great for daily use and I can really tell a difference when I use it. My hair is soft and more controlled.
Dana T.
Conroe, TX
This product works well. I no longer deal with dry and split ends while using this product. Good value for the price too. I wouldn't stop using this product any time soon! It keeps my hair healthy and very strong. I will be recommending this to anyone with dry ends.
Ashley H.
Absolute favorite, smells amazing too! I use this on my son and husband. AMAZING. If you need an extra boost of scent, something that is also light weight to hydrate this is definitely for you.
Melissa D.
Colton, CA
Dove is a great brand especially for their soap and other things. When I tried this, it really helped my hair since my hair feels dry and dead from the heat i tend to use like straighter or curling iron as well. It helps redefine my ends to making it healthier.
Sabrina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm going to start off by saying I have a head full of curls and it's hard sometimes to deal with my stubborn hair. But this dove product help so much I just love to use it. It really controls my curls and styles it so perfect I highly recommend this product lady's!!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?