BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Jasmin N.
I love this product! It says everything that it says it does. I have very dry and split ends, and this product makes the end of my hair feeling silky and smooth instead of dry and thin. i would recommend to people with long and thin hair with damaged ends.
Katie W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love Dove and there products but myself personally I did not feel like this product did what it says it was suppose to. The price is fair but I would rather try a different brand or product. I will continue to buy this brand but not this product.
Madison K.
Waxahachie
I'm not going to lie... I really have not seen a drastic change in my hair/styling when I use this. My dead ends haven't really changed much either! I follow the instructions exactly how it says to apply it. Needless to say, this was a disappointment :(
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
This styling product is so incredibly amazing! Once I apply it my ends don't notice! It's like it's made to comoflauge your ends to the way you want to style your hair and I have blonde ends so it helps with the dye! I recommend this to everyone !!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
This is definitely my go-to "drugstore" hair product when my ends are rough. I have thick hair and I sometimes (ok, all the time) have problems with my ends. Definitely worth the price. Bite the bullet and do yourself a favor! You won't regret it.
Stefanie P.
Knoxville, TN
This product works miracles!! I often dye my hair and tend to skip some hair appointment for a trim so my ends become damaged which makes it uncomfortable to manage but with this wonderful product it really kicks the moisture back in my ends and leaving me with shiny undamaged looking ends!!! Thank you #Dove !!! Sincerely, a Loyal member!!!
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
My hair tends to be oily on the roots and dry on the ends. This product has helped a lot with the dryness. Lasts all day and it’s a nice smell. I would recommend to anyone with dry ends. Price was pretty good considering other brands are expensive.
Luzy D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this and I didn't see much of a difference. Also, I thought it was to oily. I'm not sure if I was phtting on too much and that is why it kind of looked oily on the tip of my hair. I have to admit it felt soft. My tios are really dead ends and it would probably work better on someone whos dead ends are not as horrible as mine
My hair is usually dry and the hairstylist keeps telling me to add moisturizing products to my everyday hair care. This product made my hair less frizzy but did not give it a salon kind of finish. So now to get better results, I first dry my hair till where it is kinda still moist and then apply the product.
Kaitlyn h.
I enjoyed using this product when I haven't been to a hairstylist in a while. Life gets busy and I simply forget to go then realize how bad they are and have to wear my hair in a pony tail. I like to apply this then I am able to go a little longer without having to take the time to get a trim.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?