BY DOVE #26 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Sarah R.
Gibson
I love using this hair care product because it leaves my hair looking and feeling great after every use! I never want to go back using my old products because they don’t leave my hair feeling like this product does.
Daniela G.
Irving Texas
It’s so good it really helps with dry ends it smells really good too and my hair doesn’t look dry and the ends don’t pop out like they would if I hadn’t put a product in my hair
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! It is great for towel dry hair and all you do it just put a little bit on and it works wonders literally! I carry this as a travel size product! Its a must
Deborah R.
Springfield
I seen a huge difference with my split ends since starting using this product. The cream is well diffused on hair and it is light and airy. Love the smell of this product.
Dulce S.
bakersfield
After i started using this product i really noticed my hair get back to its wavy shape it was back then and the ends started to look more moisturized and not dry
Celina C.
San Juan, TX
Have been using this for my split ends. I love how soft this stuff leaves my hair. I recommend anyone to try this. Has an okay scent to it. I wouldn’t try any other product on my hair.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
I never tried this product if it does what it say might be an addition to my hair care products it's hard to keep my ends from being brittle and damage hope this works
Lisyet T.
I have used many of their products from shampoo to deodorant. But I have never tried their hairspray until now, It has helped me control my hair, until now I like it.
This product help to fight the signs of dry split ends and enjoy the feeling of touchably soft hair and more manageable , effective treatment to help prevent dry split ends and tame frizz and control flyaways. Can be usted on wet hair or dry hair between washes.
No matter how well cared for our hair is daily wear and tear it goes through can add up. That means that in spite of our best efforts to condition and protect our hair, many of us have to deal with dry split ends from time to time.
Kathy S.
Hillman, MI
I like the product it has a nice smell. I use the product because of my hair is dry on the ends and frizzy causing split ends . It did not do what I thought it would I have used the product for over a month now but I am still dealing with dry and frizzy ends. I would not use the product again but it may work for other people as everyone had different chemical balance so what didn't work for me may work wonderful for someone else.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?