BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Marieyi E.
Bronx, NY
It was alright, I was actually expecting better results but mostikely I just didn’t give the product enough time to settle in since I can be impatient at times. The smell was awesome, & it wasn’t pricey, at all which is why I Will continue to use them.
Carissa E.
I have lots of dead ends and this serum helped but it was not a big affect . Although it didn’t make a huge difference I would recommend this product to anyone who has a little bit of dead ends
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Pretty good, it didn't do too much for me though, but it felt weightless when I used it. I would recommend to other for a try at the very least, it's very well worth it, and isn't at all very expensive, it's actually very afforable, afforable for the cost, why not give it a try.
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I have horrible split ends and this serum nourishes them and makes my hair look healthier. I picked it up at my local Walgreens for under $5. This stuff smells amazing (as do all Dove products)! I would recommend picking some up.
Kimberly M.
This product isn’t my favorite one, for some reason it leaves my hair very crunchy. i typically have straight hair and its blond but it make my hair look very oily. It helped with my spilt ends at first and then it kinda hardened over night and I was very confused.
Sarah H.
Coming from a girl with not only very dead and dry ends, but very dry hair overall, this product is amazing. It makes your hair look soo healthy and I love it so much
Chantelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
This serum is great for dry ends and does very well to create healthy looking and feeling hair. I have very thin hair so these products sometimes leave my hair feeling very greasy, but I have never experienced that with this product. Would definitely recommend!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I love dove hair care products! The shampoo, the conditioner, dry shampoo, this stuff, it’s all good! And affordable! This product did great in my hair and i was very impressed! I would definitely recommend to others!
Danielle M.
Fresno, CA
Works absolutely amazing ! Keeps my ends of my hair moisturized ! My hair color is dark brown and about 30 inches long. It’s really effective and I’m glad I spend my money on something that actually works !
Autumn J.
This product is really good for dry hair. Great value and price range isn’t that bad. I colored my hair black and it’s thin and dry and oily. It’s helps with the hair so much. Will most likely buy again.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?