BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Laura C.
New York
Love Dove ever since my dermatologist recommended i use the body wash for sensitive skin. Very healthy and hydrating with no worries of damaging or worsening split ends
Doris B.
Miami
Since I flat iron my hair a lot I get a lot of split ends and my hair just looks awful and dry, since I stared using this omgg! My ends look so much better, I love it
Yadne E.
Parkville , MD
I can’t complain, the product offers what I need. It helped to get a better hair. It was effective. I already found other products from dove that helped me a lot either
Abril M.
Hidalgo, TX
I can finally pull my fingers through my hair without coming across any tangles. After the first application I could see a noticeable difference! My hair was super soft and moisturized .
Faith W.
Bossier City, LA
I have extremely dry hair and this works wonders for my hair and ends. I just recently started using this product and I'm in love with how well it works and makes my hair feel!
Alexis M.
This product helps with my dry ends!!! My hair is very long and even with regular hair cuts due to styling my hair so much my ends always look dry!! Very effective
Olivia  D.
Fostoria, OH
With having bleached hair previously my needs were so dry and unhealthy looking but this serum did a complete 180 for me. I love it and all the benefits it has given my hair. Definitely would buy it again and recommend to others.
April A.
I suffered a lot of split ends so I purchased this product because I thought would help and it sorta did but not right away. It took time. My hair is blonde and really thick. I’ve tried other things but this product seemed to work a bit more than others. Or maybe it was that I stopped straightening my hair lol
hephnie c.
ramona
Thank god for this product this is a total worth product. I use it everyday it’s really long lasting I love it so much my hair is beautiful. Really affordable and I recommend it to everyone who wants soft glamorous hair.
Teecia K.
Salina
Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum I liked this product it worked well and didn't damage my hair or make it feel bad. This worked on my dry bleached hair well. It's a great value for the product. It smelled nice but not too strong but made my hair smell nice. I think the formula worked well.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?