BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Kyra H.
Morrill, ME
Worked fairly well, only pit on meds as it tends to weigh hair down a little.  Scent is nice, would buy again if in a pinch and couldnt find the serum I am moat recently using.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I tried this before I used to monat. I feel like it worked OK it’s definitely not something I want to put in my hair all the time it’s a good price when you don’t Want to go looking for other products and want something you can just get it at any store.
Jayna P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This product didn’t do much for my hair. I still noticed dryness and for the price point you really don’t get much product. I used it for about one month and was continuously disappointed. The scent was nice though.
Krista M.
Great for dry or damaged hair. I have dry hair and have used conditioner in the past . But this product reduces the dryness gives it a nice shine like you have just washed your hair.
Dareen T.
germantown
After I dyed my hair it became so dry and then I used this product and my hair feels so amazing I can straighten it and curl it and it won’t dry up it was very effective and I recommended it to so many people.
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am using this product right now. I like it because it has made a difference in my hair’s texture. My hair feels smoother and softer after I use it. It’s effective and worth it’s price.
Sophia J.
Florida
I love the ingredients in this product and the consistency! You get a large amount of it so I think it is worth the price. As an added plus, I really like the smell-it smells like graham crackers lol
Holly S.
Smells awesome!!! Love dove products! I would recommend any product to anyone. Also good for all different hair types witch is a plus because sometimes my hair is iffy! I would buy this again, 8/10 from me !
Tayler T.
This stuff works very well and I am very surprised on how well it works, because I’m used to buying expensive brands and this is so cheap, I really recommend this to a lot of people. I’m very happy with it.
Kaycie M.
I Love this product it made my hair feel really good. This product help restore my hair and made it feel beautiful, this product was long lasting and helpful. My hair color is a dark brown close to black and my hair type is 4a, and yes i will recommend this product to others.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?