BeautyHairHair ProductsDove

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Does this help with slit and dry ends?
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Start your review of Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!in reviews
I would recommend this to everyone!in reviews
But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily.in reviews
It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends.in reviews
Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz.in reviews
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
Reasonable pricing, great product. Helps tremendously with split ends. Will purchase again!
Christina P.
Drexel Hill
This product is very helpful because it prevent dry ends from coming back so you don’t have to got through tall the trouble to get rid of them again.
Daja W.
Altadena , CA
Not really for bi racial hair, I have very curly 3b/3c hair and I prefer to have something a little heavier but layers nicely with my other products, very reasonable price and not scented but I wouldn’t buy it for myself again.
Kaci B.
Watertown
This product hydrates hair very well. You can feel the difference after just a few uses. Definitely would buy again, worked extremely well. I have curly short hair. Very hydrating. It is fairly priced. I think it was a a perfect serum for my hair
A W.
I kind of like it, but it made my hair greasey. So I usually put it in before iI shower. I would definitely recommend it to people who already have very greasy hair. I have blond hair that is not oily at all. It has a nice weird smell I would say
Manal M.
Philadelphia
It's best thing I've ever used!! It makes my hair so calm and smooth. It gives my hair a shine and makes it look silky
Maria G.
Bayonne, NJ
This product is amazing! I noticed change in my hair after only 1 week of using it!
Molly G.
Lincoln Park, MI
Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum uploaded by Molly G.
Love this product makes my ends so shinny and soft definitely recommend! Also i use the dove shampoo and conditioner and i love those to especially if you have dry or damaged hair helps with split ends too!! I GIVE DOVE AN A+ FOR AMAZING😀👌
Dayanara M.
This product is the best thing in the world because my hair use to be dry but thanks to dove its healthy. This product is kind pricey but it worth it. I buy this product at Walmart and target. I use the product about every month. I recommend this product because it the best thing for you hair.
Holly S.
Smells awesome!!! Love dove products! I would recommend any product to anyone. Also good for all different hair types witch is a plus because sometimes my hair is iffy! I would buy this again, 8/10 from me !