BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum

Start your review of Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
My hairs ends are healthier then before and I color my hair a lot! I use the oils about everyday and a lot after washing. And my hairs so soft. Such a good size for the money and the package is super nice. Please buy you will not be disappointed at all!
Angie G.
I love love love this dry ends serum! It's so amazing! I put it on with my hair damp and dry and it really nourishes and makes my dry ends oh so soft. Plus a little goes such a long way, so one bottle lasts a long time. This is one of my all-time favorite hair products, I highly recommend it for damanged, colored or bleached, and frizzy hair. I haven't been able to find this product in a long time and I've been looking for something to replace it but nothing's come close. WHERE CAN I BUY MORE?
Taylor N.
Pittsburgh
Okay so first off let me start with I dye and damage my hair a lot so it needs all the tlc it can get & dove is one company who has certainly gave me that tlc. This particular product helps my ends a lot. I never go with out it, I will continue to buy for as long as I can. With that being said it’s also dirt. Cheap, like under $10. Run and buy this stuff ladies it’s magic in a bottle for those brittle ends!!!!!
Holeisia E.
Bronx, NY
Product showed it's worth in restored split ends. It regulated frizzies and gave my hair ends glow. The product was worth the price. My hair color is black. I've never dyed my hair before but it showed signs of breakage. The serum along with my weekly hair routine helped restore my hair to its original form. I would definitely by this product again.
sophie g.
port orange, FL
this hair oil/styler is very good at moisturizing and keeping your hair nourished. it also keeps your frizz down and makes your hair smell good. i try not to put a lot in my hair because it tends to make my hair greasy. and i felt like it didn’t really help my dry ends that much. it was average but it wasn’t bad.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I get dry ends very easy and this product is simply amazing. You can find this at Walgreens it Walmart it any other drug store that sells hair care products. It leaves your hair soft and feeling healthier.
Maria C.
Indianapolis
I usually wear this to help with my damaging dry split ends. I’ve always had problems with trying to get some decent control of my damaged dry hair. So I’m glad that I at least found a product that would help me out with the problem that I have been struggling with for a few years now
Robin F.
Sacramento
Can never go wrong with dove! Any of there products are amazing but the serum for the ends of your hair is the best..... Like better than the best! This product dosent leave your hair feeling greasy or crusty after drying. Highly recommend it!
Lola F.
Maurice
I actually really liked this product. It worked really well and helped my hair looking good and new. The product smelled really well too. It’s an affordable product and I’m very satisfied by it. Definitely recommend for you to try.
Alyssa R.
this makes my hair feel so silky and makes it look shiny which my hair lacks. also i feel it makes a huge difference when i straighten my hair with this serum. it has an amazing smell just wish it wasn’t so oily on the hands
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?