BY DOVE #7 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Taylor N.
Pittsburgh
Okay so first off let me start with I dye and damage my hair a lot so it needs all the tlc it can get & dove is one company who has certainly gave me that tlc. This particular product helps my ends a lot. I never go with out it, I will continue to buy for as long as I can. With that being said it’s also dirt. Cheap, like under $10. Run and buy this stuff ladies it’s magic in a bottle for those brittle ends!!!!!
Chouree L.
Saint Paul
This is a nice product with a nice scent. I like to use this product when I’m feeling like my ends are looking frizzy and fry and especially when I haven’t washed my hair. I like to spray the product to my ends and massage it. I usually let it dry and then either style my hair or leave it as is. When I do choose to style my hair- I’ll straighten my mid-shalf and ends of my hair. This makes my hair looks healthier with a sheen. Otherwise if I’m lazy, I braid my hair.
Holeisia E.
Bronx, NY
Product showed it's worth in restored split ends. It regulated frizzies and gave my hair ends glow. The product was worth the price. My hair color is black. I've never dyed my hair before but it showed signs of breakage. The serum along with my weekly hair routine helped restore my hair to its original form. I would definitely by this product again.
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
Love the smell of all dove products i also use the color shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft it smells so good throughout the day i love it, i always run out so quick because i use more then i need lol but I’ve been using dove forever. I even use the dove for sensitive skin and the shampoo for babies on my little girl.
Melissa D.
Northglenn
I moved from the coast to the mountain west and my hair has definitely suffered because of it. I have been searching for a product hag would help my dry hair and make it look alive again. Dove has been able to do that! My hair looks fresh and alive; not dead like it used to be. I’ll be continuing to use this product for a long time!
sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
this hair oil/styler is very good at moisturizing and keeping your hair nourished. it also keeps your frizz down and makes your hair smell good. i try not to put a lot in my hair because it tends to make my hair greasy. and i felt like it didn’t really help my dry ends that much. it was average but it wasn’t bad.
Nana T.
This product is amazing it helps you stimulate your roots. My hair use to be so dry and damaged and this product helped give my hair the volume it needs. I truly recommend this product to anyone who wants to add some volume to their hair. I would definitely buy this product again its worth the price.
Karina R.
Chicopee, MA
I didn’t like at all, I don’t like how the product left my hair texture. The product smells good and the price is alright for the amount. For me this is my least favorite and didn’t really work the way it was suppose too I wouldn’t buy again but all in all it smells good just not for my type of hair.
Halee E.
I just got this product and absolutely love it. My hair is natural I don’t color it at all and haven’t in over 5 years. I got all my hair cut off about 2 years ago and now it’s pretty long so this really helps with my ears from the heat the I put on my hair it tends to dry the ends out a little bit.
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
I found it to be too oily and it just sat there in my hair. Made my hair feel gross. I had to shower a couple hours later because my hair became extremely oily. I tried it one other time but it did the same thing. I wouldn't recommend it but my hair isn't yours. It might work for someone else.