Dove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends uploaded by member-39660be0eDove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends uploaded by Molly G.Dove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends uploaded by ameziane a.

BY DOVE

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. Nourishes dry ends for smooth, healthy looking hair. At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Specially formulate to smooth frizzy, rough, dry ends. Its lightweight formula deeply nourishes dry ends to restore softness and protect from heat styling. Ends will be left. see more...

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Do you ends appear like the stubble of a wheat field and feel crispy and dry? Look no further than. Dove STYLE+care for a rescue! This wonderful product instantly transforms those frizzle fried crunchy locks into the silken threads of fairy tales. A product to rival those expensive prestige brands with even better results. I highly recommend this product
Ashley G.
When it comes to hair products I am a little jiffy about them, but this one blew my mind. It works amazingly because my ends are looking healthier and feeling softer. It's not expensive and actually works. I feel great of buying it because it had not let me down yet. Will recommend it to others out there, especially the one with dry ends.
Katie W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love Dove and there products but myself personally I did not feel like this product did what it says it was suppose to. The price is fair but I would rather try a different brand or product. I will continue to buy this brand but not this product.
Madison K.
Waxahachie
I'm not going to lie... I really have not seen a drastic change in my hair/styling when I use this. My dead ends haven't really changed much either! I follow the instructions exactly how it says to apply it. Needless to say, this was a disappointment :(
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
My hair tends to be oily on the roots and dry on the ends. This product has helped a lot with the dryness. Lasts all day and it’s a nice smell. I would recommend to anyone with dry ends. Price was pretty good considering other brands are expensive.
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
This styling product is so incredibly amazing! Once I apply it my ends don't notice! It's like it's made to comoflauge your ends to the way you want to style your hair and I have blonde ends so it helps with the dye! I recommend this to everyone !!
Andrea R.
I have ally of dry ends and I like to burn my hair a lot but you do not notice when I use this product it is nourishing and has met all my expectations. People say that I have healthy hair and the secret is this product
Anna W.
Richmond, IN
My hair gets dead ends all the time and this Dove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends product is great for daily use and I can really tell a difference when I use it. My hair is soft and more controlled.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
You can not go wrong with having your ends hydrated and beautiful ! Especially if most beauty products leave those split ends out. So it's nice to have them hydrated and taken care of.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I love this product. I try to grow my hair out so this really helps keep split ends at bay. Only thing is that if I use too much my hair feels oily or sticky all day