Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseDove

• Helps Prevent Frizz And Flyaways

• Lightweight Formula Provides Long-lasting Hair Definition

• Hair Is More Manageable And Touchably Soft

• Whipped Cream Texture Doesn’t Leave Hair Feeling Crunchy

There’s Nothing Like Beautiful Curls Or Waves To Make You Feel Special. And Any Woman With Curly Hair Knows That It Needs Care That’s Just As Special To Stay Looking Its Best. With Dove Curls Defining Mousse, Combining Expert Hair Care With Long-lasting Hold, That’s Easy.
With Our Unique Nutri-style Complex Formula, This Hair Mousse Nourishes And Protects Curls From Root To Tip. Its Lightweight, Whipped Cream Texture Helps To Bring The Best Out Of Waves And Curls, Adding Definition To Bouncy Hair, But Without Leaving Hair Feeling Crunchy Or Weighed Down.
Safeguarding Against Frizz, Static And Flyaways, Our Hair Mousse Helps Gives You Healthier-looking Hair And Perfectly Polished, Long-lasting Shape, In One Simple Step. So You Get Touchably Soft, Beautiful Curls That Look As Good As They Make You Feel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Ppg-9, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Is it effective for oily skin ?
Does this leave hair crunchy?
Does this leave your hair flexible or is it crunchy?
Start your review of Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It gives me gorgeous bounce without weighing it down.in reviews
I recently tried Dove's hair care line and I'm obsessed!in reviews
I have thick, wavy/curly hair and this was the perfect product that I could actually overapply and still not have crunchy hair.in reviews
I have naturally curly wavy hair and I always want to use a product to just help my hair out with frizz and perfect curls and this stuff has always worked awesome!in reviews
I have thick hair, shoulder length and have to use three silver dollar size handfuls in my hair.in reviews
Rachelle O.
Columbus, MS
It takes a lot for me to be satisfied with a product. My hair is not easily maintained but this is seriously the best thing to ever happen to my curls. It helps keep them soft and frizz free! Highly recommended!
Sarah P.
Richmond
Great smell and wonderful product. Thick and rich and creamy. Keeps hair locked in place with minimal frizz
Kimberly C.
I have tried Dove nourishing curls style whipped cream mousse and it didn't work very well for me on my hair.
Allison E.
Richmond, VA
I love this product!! It doesn't dry my hair out does not leave your hair feeling sticky. I'll never use another brand
Courtney L.
Parkton, NC
I’ve used Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Mousse for years on my curly hair. It doesn’t make my curls crunchy and it holds them well. It has a super light creamy texture and a little bit goes a long way.
Dustie B.
Shawnee, OK
Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse uploaded by Dustie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how this mousse gives my hair structure, bounce and shine. I have fine hair and this doesn’t weight it down and it doesn’t leave a stick mess on your hands either. I’m a big fan of the dove line because it complements our families #glutenfree lifestyle too.
Ashley T.
Friendship, ME
The scent is good, but can be to heavy on your hair, a little goes a long ways with this stuff. good luck...
April S.
Maplesville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is a life saver! I normally straighten my naturally curly hair, but on days when I am running short on time and I wear it curly, this stuff makes my curls look amazing! It is soft and touchable while still keeping the frizz away! I recommend this to all my friends!
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
I do not normally use hair styling products, but if I did use mousse I would stick with Dove Curl Defining Mousse. I have wavy/curly hair which always looks great right out of the shower but it gets all frizzy and undefined when I brush it after it is dry. Using this mousse helps my hair keep its curl and look great all day long. Just remember that a little goes a long way! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Giny C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This mousse helps me defined my curls without a crunchy feeling. This mousse is ligth and help my hair with the frizz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
il y a 2 ans
Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse ? Does anyone know if this is CG friendly?
Vanessa Z. il y a un an
Yes! Im a curly girl and I can tell you its super curly girl friendly!! I lovethat it's whipped it feels like a cream going on. I let my hair air dry and once it gets a little stiff i scrunch it out and it leaves my curly light bouncy fluffy and NOT STIFF AFTER I SCRUNCH which is how I like it anyway bc it sort of works like a gel without being heavy. It doesnt eave product residue either when I wash my hair -- its been helping my fight frizz this summer its super under rated I think