BY DOVE #40 in Mousse

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. Gently nourishes with added volume and bounce At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Gently nourishes hair while providing long-lasting volume and fullness without weighing hair down. Its formula will give your hair the lift it needs, so you can enjoy bouncy, smooth and touchably soft all day long. see more...

• Does this work well for thin/fine hair? I have been looking for s...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mousse? I find it difficult to discover the perfec...3 Answers
  • Where's a good place to buy this? My grocery store recently stopp...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love Dove's hair care line, gives my hair added volume without making it greasy!" in 2 reviews
  • "This works really well with my hair and makes the curls last all day." in 1 review
  • "I have really curly hair and this mousse works great on it!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dove hair care products, it smells great." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely LOVE the way this mousse smells plus it gives my flat, fine hair tons of volume." in 1 review
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that uses products to give volume to fine limp hair knows that these products more often than not give hair a dry, unnatural feel. The Dove Amplifier mousse does not do this. My hair loves this stuff. It's bouncy and shiny when I use the mousse. Please Dove, don't ever stop making this.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
Love this stuff it smells so dam good i cant wait to get some when i get some money or if u could send samples of this i would love to have some but i love the way it makes it feel bec i need it for my hair bad but I love it a lot lol keep up good work best stuff bec my hair needs help bad
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This product leaves a fairly light motion effect but volume is quite natural and the effect is lasting , the fragrance is soft, this fairly priced
it also protects from moisture
It is ideal for people who have little hair and smooth roots because it helps you pretend you have more hair
Cynthia W.
I loved the bounce it gave my hair I just wish it didn't stay so sticky. Wet or dry hair it didn't matter this product never dryed in my hair it stayed wet & sticky like we're playing with a handful of it. I love the smell of this product just don't like the consistency of it.
Meghan H.
This is my current backup mousse in case I got some reason can't find my favorite product first! It works just like any mousse I have used beige really, but you don't want to get it too close to the roots otherwise it can appear greasy. And, I've had a few crunchy days too.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly has great products a real staple in the hair game that has been around for a long time I don't leave that but their quality is excellent and the price is good and the packaging is cute I would totally recommend this product if you're in the market for a new Moon
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a LOT of hair but the texture is fine and frizzy and quite curly. This mousse smells really pretty and clean but isn't overpowering. It did a nice job of defining my curls without weighing them down too much, but it did make them a bit crunchy in some places.
Gladys B.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love LOVE this product. I do t have to use anything but this on my hair when I leave it curly. Anyone with curly hair should use this. It's thick and creamy texture leaves hair shiny and not puffy. The smell is of course great. Definitely recommend this.
Catherine C.
I personally did not like this mousse at all. My hair doesn't do well with the whipped stuff and this is the texture of this mousse. My hair was super frizzy and not cute. It smelled great but did NOT do it's job. I wouldn't recommend. Overall I was not pleased.
Jessica J.
Boise , Id
Lets face it we all NEED dry shampoo at one point or another. I have tried many only to have no results. Talk about frustrating. I randomly tried Dove because I love their soap and pit stick... It was love at first use! Good bye grease look hello good hair day!
Trish M.
Where's a good place to buy this? My grocery store recently stopped selling it!
Rachael R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good mousse? I find it difficult to discover the perfect mousse for my difficult hair!
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work well for thin/fine hair? I have been looking for something that adds touchable volume without weighing my hair down!