BY DOVE #73 in Hairspray

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. All day hold and enhanced luminosity At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Strengthens your hair style by providing strong hold while enhancing your hair s natural luminosity. Its fast drying formula fights frizz and fly-aways while adding body and volume. Enjoy extra hold without all the stiffness, for shiny hair with natural movem. see more...

• Is the Dove non-aerosol better than the aerosol? I'm looking to c...1 Answers
  • Does the product leave your hair sticky or oily like?3 Answers
  • Does this really work on your hair ?6 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Kate L.
Denver , CO
I'm going to start with the fact that I LOVE non-aerosol sprays! To me they feel more "natural" to use and hair usually don't get crunchy. I really enjoyed using DOVE spray because it is so effective but yet you almost don't feel it presence in your hair! I have a very specific use for this spray. What I do is I put all my hair up and twist it into a one big knot, after that I spray DOVE style+care generously all over this "hair do" And next morning I get BIG curls like on the pic! Totally love it!
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
This smells amazing! One of my friends had used it in front of me before, and after smelling it, i had to purchase my own. I say this because a lot of hairsprays have overwhelming not so great smells to them, but this one is to die for. It keeps your hair style locked in place all day, and has a beautiful smell. I would say it's the perfect hairspray! I would definitely recommend to people with sensitive smell as well
Caitlyn F.
Cape Coral, FL
I mainly use hairspray when I want to put my hair up in a ponytail to keep my fly-aways back. This product defiantly does what I need it to do, but I not great for curly hair and keeping the frizz down in the summer (my mom has really curly hair). Overall it is good value for me because I use it for simple uses. To me this product is worth the money and it will last me a while. (:
Sarah L.
This hairspray is one of my favorites! My old roommate introduced me to it a few years ago, and it has been in my rotation ever since! My favorite thing about it is honestly the smell. The effectiveness is just a benefit to me. My only warning to anyone buying this is that a little truly goes a long way. If you use too much, the hair becomes very stiff, so use sparingly.
Audria T.
I love this hair spray and I always use Dove brand styling products. My favorite thing about the Dove non-aerosol hair spray is the scent. It smells SO good and the scent lasts all day and leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean! I use it along with Dove mousse and Dove Aerosol hairspray and it provides a lasting hold for my scrunched hair.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I don't usually like non-aerosol hair sprays because they don't have an even mist like aerosol hair sprays do. This hairspray didn't spray out that well, but I would just spray it onto my hands or a comb and work it in that way. I liked it because it didn't make my hair feel hard, it smelled really good, and it had a nice, flexible hold.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
As a child of the 80's, I have surely used my share of Aqua Net. So glad the style and products have changed! This is the best hairspray! It's soft and never tacky or sticky. The smell is amazing and the spray lasts all day! You can even go out in the rain and not look like a wet rat! This is awesome hairspray.
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
This belongs in my can't live without! I've been using for years and it's the only hairspray that holds all day and keeps the frizz at bay from my curly hair without making it feel stiff. My curls are still bouncy, but they stay put. I need this or within 30 min whatever style I've completed is totally gone.
Sabrina C.
Topock, AZ
This Dove hairspray is great for the price! It's not terribly expensive and it's not so cheap that you're like "Well, considering the price this product is probably going to suck." Definitely not the case! This stuff holds well and it smells great too! Absolutely recommend over any Suave hair products.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
My hair is very thick and heavy, so for me it's hard to find a hairspray that will hold my hair without weighing it down more. This hairspray does that for me, and doesn't make it crunchy. It gives it a soft feel while still holding my style. I have been repeatedly buying for a year so far.
Rachel M.
Elyria, OH
Does this really work on your hair ?
Ashley C.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried this product always wanted to but don't like when products make your hair gross.
Miranda M.
Didcot , Oxfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product? I love all dove products but never been one to try this one out.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
Does the product leave your hair sticky or oily like?
neena H.