BY DOVE #30 in Hairspray

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. All day hold and enhanced luminosity At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Strengthens your hair style by providing strong hold while enhancing your hair s natural luminosity. Its fast drying formula fights frizz and fly-aways while adding body and volume. Enjoy extra hold without all the stiffness, for shiny hair with natural movem. see more...

Javier C.
Newark, NJ
I like this hairspray a lot, it really does have a powerful hold. The nozzle sprays pretty strong though so if you're not careful, you can wind up with a hard chunk of hair glued together. My hair is very long (30"), gets tangled a lot, especially when it's humid, and I use strong sprays to keep it in place. If you use this evenly from a distance of at least 10", it works great and isn't sticky. The hair still has movement to it as well, if used in the right amount.
Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
Normally when I style my hair I use gel and then hairspray. With this hairspray my hair was too stiff and would frizz if I used gel first. I like that I only have to use one product now instead of two. This hairspray does it job without making my hair stiff, frizzy, washes out well, and doesn't leave build up. I like to combine this with the dove shampoos. For the days that I don't want to blow dry my hair I might try the dove mousse.
Brittany J.
Cordova, TN
I'm going to give this product 4 out of 5 stars. It's a different type of hairspray, so it can be less harsh to inhale. At the same time, it kind of smells like deodorant, so that can be a little irritating. Overall, I like to use this hairspray on my lazy days, just to help hold my hair down after wetting it. I have really thick, curly hair, so I would definitely recommend it as a backup hair product.
Christina N.
Newark
Dove hair products is the only ones I use anymore because I feel my hair is clean , soft , and no more buildup like the other brands . My scalp in the winter is sometimes dry and it helps with that too without giving too much moisture . I like that this hairspray isn't sticky nor makes my hair feel hard . You can still play around with it which I like
Rosa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an amazing smell and great hold. I use this for most of the important occasions and I find that this doesn't leave strands unattended and it gives me a sleek look. It's great and not matter what I know that this will never let me down. The plus? well it smells great and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. It is continuous spray (I hate the ones where you have to keep clicking to spray more!) and it's light! It is great for smoothing over stray/sticking up hairs at the part and for holding a curl but not weighing it down. I don't use hairspray a ton but this is my go-to when I do!
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, I always have it with me, I wish they would make a smaller size like a travel size, because I always take it with me when I travel, I just throw in the suitcase because it's so big, I can't really put in my hair products bag. Smells great, and really holds the hair when I style it.
jennifer o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really not my favorite hairspray at all, and it's mostly because of the bottle. after a couple uses the stuff oozes out of the nozzle and creates this stretchy bubblec and I've cleaned it off repeatedly. then the spray stopped working all together, and this happened to me with different bottles
kathygraves
I've bought Dove style and care more than three times. This particular hairspray in fact. My hair is particular and fussy and there is something my hair doesn't like. I like dove shampoos and conditioners, they seem gentle enough for me but the hairspray and stylers, just leave me perplexed.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairspray at an affordable price. Has a pleasant scent to it. Offers decent hold and shine, but is definitely not a strong hold. I use this on days that I want loose waves in my hair, and it works great for that. Wish it had a bit of a stronger hold, but it is an overall good product.
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
Does this smell similar to the dry shampoo?
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone get the white flaky specs when they use this hairspray?
Gabriela M.
Los angeles, Ca
Does this hair spray flake?
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I like the smell of Dove products and I'm sure the Hairspray is no exception. My question is does the Hairspray give long lasting volume? Will my curls last given my natural straight hair?
Kathy Z.
Does it have to be with the flat iron or not?