Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsDove
Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum

Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum

Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum: Frizz-free cream-serum gently nourishes to tame unruly hair Lightweight formula smoothes frizz and fly-aways without weighing hair down Enjoy shiny, satin-smooth hair all day long

What is the best product to help with frizz for air dried hair?
Does this product leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Will this product be long lasting and keep my hair looking like a million bucks, regardless of the humidity outside?
Start your review of Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Cherilyn T.
Portland, OR
It smells terrific and does an awesome job of keeping your hair from frizzing without making it too oily . The key is to only use a tiny bit, rub it between your hands, and then apply from the under layers of your hair up through the rest, staying an inch or so away from your roots and focusing on the ends. It smells fantastic (all day), and really does the job. Definitely give it a try! I've tried lots of defrizzers... and this is my current favorite. This works without weighing down your hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy like the oils. I use it daily before blow drying and to give my straight hair that extra little bit of smoothness it needed.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
I got this obviously to help with frizz. It works pretty good. I like the way it smells but some may not. It's kind of like baby powder. The only disappointing thing is that the size of the bottle is misleading. When you flip it over, you'll find that the bottle is almost completely hollow and the product amount ends at the bottom of the DOVE logo on the bottle.
Brittini V.
Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum uploaded by Brittini V.
Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product, smells good and the price point is perfect for the hardworking mommy. I’m always looking for the best price point and the best quality for my hair and skin. Follow me while I test all the new and not so new products.
kuiann R.
Hammonton, NJ
This product was pretty good.but it didn't last for more that a few hours...I have naturally curly frizzy hair.
Jennifer T.
Austin, TX
I feeel that anything by Dove is amazing. Works great helps ease the frizz especially worth those humid shimmer days on the way.
Manda L.
Gaffney
Nothing but the the best 100% satisfaction  after each use,could always see the difference  in my hair,softer shiny over all beautiful healthy hair using dove
Flor R.
Cicero
Works good enough for The day, but sometimes it doesn't work idk yanno cause there will be days where my hair won't take it.
Jordan F.
Maysville, KY
I liked this product but felt it made my hair kind of crunchy. I just need something to give it a little volume and I don’t think this product gave me that. I bought it at Walmart and it was an average price. I believe I paid $7 or $8 for this product.
Andrea M.
Metairie
Esto es asombroso me encantó como me dejó mi cabello !! Chicas se los recomiendo está muy bueno deja el cabello hermoso
April P.
United States
I have super long hair and this photo was after 6 yes six hours on a motorcycle. I had some shorter hair come out of my braid but this product keeps may hair from being a total poof. if i dont use my dove you wouldn't even be able to see a braid. 5 stars
Ask a question to the Influenster community...