Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum

Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum: Frizz-free cream-serum gently nourishes to tame unruly hair Lightweight formula smoothes frizz and fly-aways without weighing hair down Enjoy shiny, satin-smooth hair all day long

Will this product be long lasting and keep my hair looking like a million bucks, regardless of the humidity outside?
Is this worth buying or no? What does it help with? Looking for something to help with freely hair!!
Start your review of Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kennewick, WA
Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum uploaded by Brittini V.
Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product, smells good and the price point is perfect for the hardworking mommy. I’m always looking for the best price point and the best quality for my hair and skin. Follow me while I test all the new and not so new products.
Waseca, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
#DoveFrizzFreeShineSerum is working well for me. Beautiful packaging, only need very little in your hair and it makes me look and feel beautiful. Having frizz is not fun especially when it 80 degrees. Definitely will buy again. Highly recommend it.
Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Dove anti frizz serum!!! Especially now that I decided to get bangs! This serum makes sure that my hair does not get frizz. The product does not make my hair oily. It's affordable only $4 at your local Walmart!
Wallins Creek, KY
Good stuff I like this product alot and would absolutely buy it again it keeps your hair smooth and helps with flat irons and curling iron it re ally takes the frizz out it does I mean I lobe dove and everything they stand for
Woodruff
I love all dove products. Haven't been disappointed yet.i used it 5 years ago and it was love at first sight. I freak out when I run out. All their products are the est,I even love using the baby products.
Berwyn, IL
This works great out of the shower I also really enjoyed using it when my hair was dry. Did you tend to see a better result when your hair is wet before it gets crazy
Does not leave a white residue on hair. Looks good all day! More natural than others. Bigger bottle size would be amazing. I have red curly hair and it blends in so naturally. So happy with the results!
This product works great I love how it helps maintain frizzy hair so I'd day it is very effective. I dont think it could get any better than this for sure. You can use it all day it is long lasting has a good scent too. I'd buy it again you should go now!
Aurora , ON
I love this! I take it on vacation and it helps my hair stay smooth after being in the ocean and sun. Very affordable. Smells nice and lasts a long time. Shockingly it doesn’t weigh down or make your hair oily
Killeen
I was scared to try this because so far all frizz control products have made my hare look like I put Vaseline in it. I couldn't even tell I had any product in my hair with this!!