Dove STYLE+care Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum uploaded by laila M.Dove STYLE+care Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum uploaded by member-85976ebd5

BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. Nourishes to smooth away frizz and boost shine At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Gently nourishes to tame unruly hair. Its lightweight formula smoothes frizz and fly-aways without weighing hair down, so you can enjoy shiny, satin-smooth hair all day long. see more...

Dove STYLE+care Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum
  • "my hair is very difficult to stay straight for a very long time so maybe i'll try this and i bet it has a really good smell to it." in 3 reviews
  • "this cream works great specially after straighting my hair ." in 1 review
  • "Id highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "to provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/ split ends that get in the way of a great style" (quote from the bottle) Now like I said above I have been using this product for a week each day I use about a half dollar size and I smooth it into my hair from mid length to the ends on damp hair like the directions suggest." in 1 review
  • "You can use it either with wet or dry hair so its perfect for days where you skip the shower but need to do something with your hair." in 1 review
Jaqueline V.
Miami , FL
While I do not have hair that becomes frizzy during humid weather, I do have fine hair that is HIGHLY static prone. I use this product in the morning after my shower, before drying my hair on high heat (I don't have time to dry longer at a lower heat), and subsequently using a flat iron. When I apply this product, my hair is static-free all day! I was concerned that it would weigh my hair down but it is remarkably light. The only thing I have to be careful with is getting it too close to the roots of my bangs, as it tends to look a bit oily. Otherwise, it is amazing!
Danaka T.
Best defrizz item I've used! This is my second bottle already! I naturally have big spirally, curly, thick hair that's hard to deal with without conditioning. So, I had to try this when looking for something to tame it, since I also die my hair. This is AMAZING! It transforms my hair! All I do is shampoo, condition, brush it, and rub it in and brush it again once it's dry and it totally straightens my hair and makes it soft and tames those flyaways. But, if your hair is a little greasy, put it in while wet/damp.
DJ S.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for anyone's hair, but works great for my hair type, which is thick and dark. This product is very effective and i would totally buy it again. It lasts all day long and you can even roll the car windows down, and your hair will not get messy. The product is a little sticky and clings to hands easily, but other than that, there is no room for improvement.
Helen Marie R.
Allentown, PA
My daughter has curly hair so I needed something that will make her curls look beautiful and her hair stays frizz-free. This Dove serum works wonders! She has a hair routine that includes this. The price for this is just right and there's always coupons and deals at Target so I'd say this product is all around one of the best in quality and price.
Yui O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use all Dove products, and this was one of it. I used to have wavy hair so I thought this would help for my hair. For me, this products was like reasonable hair serum. It was not as good as high brand, but it is OK. If u have low budget and want to try, I would recommend it. But I feel like you can even replace by using other brand
Marielkys G.
Yui O.56 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
Alejandra M.
This is one of my fav hair treatments after the shower. I love the fact that it prevents frizz, but you just have to be careful not to use too much because then your hair will feel weighed down. So just be careful with that. But besides that it's an awesome product!! Just remember a little goes a long way.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This frizz serum does do a job at keeping your hair less frizzy but I also found it to be more greasier on my hair than I'd like it to be. There are better drugstore anti frizz serums out there, this was is sub par, even if you try to adjust usage, it just doesn't do much justice for your hair.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Dove has a lot of really great products and this is one I really like. I have thick, coarse, natural curly, color processed hair that has a tendency to frizz in the southern humidity where I live and this helps to combat that frizz and fly aways. I would definitely recommend this product.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
I tried a bottle of this for the first time. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite product I've used from Dove. I'd like a little more flyaway help; I normally have to add more after blow drying, which can sometimes make my hair a little greasy. It does make my hair very shiny, though.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best Dove you have used?
Denise R.
Rochester Hls, MI
How is this on fine/thin hair? I need something that smooths, but most creams end up too heavy. Does this weigh hair down much?
lupe N.
North Hollywood, CA
I have been looking for a product like this and i heard good things about this one
Kristin D.
Leavenworth, KS
Does this seem to heavy on fine hair?
tainara d.
Eu queria saber onde achar e quanto que custa?