BY DOVE #45 in Hairspray

• Provides long-lasting shape control

• Enhances natural shine

• Fights static and fly-aways

• Protects hair against humidity and damp weather

• Extra-strong hold, fast-drying formula

Looking for a hairspray that makes your hair feel as good as it looks? Unlike some hairsprays that leave you with helmet-hair, there’s no stiffness with Dove Extra Hold Hairspray. Just beautifully shiny hair with less frizz and touchable style.

Formulated with Nutri-Style Comples, it leaves each strand beautifully soft, smooth and shiny for radiant and lustrous locks that feel gloriously silky.

Find that some days your hair just won’t behave? Dove Extra Hold Hairspray will keep every strand in check – even in damp and humid weather. Fighting frizz, fly-aways, static and other hair nuisances, it will ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful looking hair

Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Water (Aqua) Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Fragrance (Parfum) Cyclopentasiloxane

Nicole D.
I like this hairspray but I don’t like the smell. I swear, it used to have a different scent a few years ago. It’s more of a fine mist when you spray it. It has a really good nozzle & light, even spray. It provides decent hold & lasts for a while. I wish they’d change the scent! Then it’d be a perfect, inexpensive, everyday hairspray.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
I love using Dove so I was not surprised by how much I like this. It smells really good and it has a pretty good hold. I like to wear it when I’m wearing my hair natural and spray over my finished style. The only thing is that it doesn’t last too long before it starts to crust.
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
I really like this hairspray. It’s true to the name and provides you with a nice hold. The only downside is the smell, and it may just be personal preference. It doesn’t stink, it just has a very perfumey smell. Other than that, it’s a great product that I would purchase again.
Karolina U.
Love love love. Huge fan of anything Dove - lightweight formula, doesn’t break the bank and lasts a great amount. I have thick hair and don’t wash my hair everyday, so I love that I can use this hairspray daily and it doesn’t leave my hair looking crusty!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
always a nice hairspray. as per sleeking and shining ability, its nothing to write home about, but its still good hairspray. No hairspray really does that, and I've used them all. I keep going back to this one. Nice smell, nice price, nice hold!
Jasmine M.
Sweetwater, TN
For someone with fine, thin hair. I need something that will hold my curls into place and this has yet to disappoint. From prom, graduation, and events at school this has never let me down and left my hair looking good as ever two hours later!
Christine J.
Norco, CA
This hairspray is decent and gets the job done but not the best. Smells nice but leaves my hair feeling a bit rough. Doesn’t hold my thick curls for long but good if you’re looking for something inexpensive or if you have thinner hair.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is definitely my folks Hooters worry I will never change yours but it's just because I love Doug and hairspray and specially the style CareOne I'm going to always use this always have these on hand this hairspray is the bomb.com and I just love this hairspray I don't really think I can get enough of it I think it's just such a great product for holding your hair but not making it feel so stiff and sticky I think it kind of lift up my volume and more so just helps me have the hold that I want without making it feel like it's been sprayed half the bottle definitely recommend
Roopa R.
I dont know if this is the same as what I have.
Mine is dove hair spray plus fullness/volume.
So along with maintaining lvl 4 hold, I also get volume which is always preferable.

Love dove hair spray and oh, smells good.
Jackie K.
I search for a long time to find a hairspray that worked and also smelled great. Ever since I found this one I haven’t turned back. It holds my style, but it is flexible at the same time. The best part is that it smells good!
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
Does this smell similar to the dry shampoo?
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone get the white flaky specs when they use this hairspray?
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this hair spray flake?
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I like the smell of Dove products and I'm sure the Hairspray is no exception. My question is does the Hairspray give long lasting volume? Will my curls last given my natural straight hair?
Kathy Z.
Does it have to be with the flat iron or not?