BY DOVE #22 in Hairspray

• Provides long-lasting shape control

• Enhances natural shine

• Fights static and fly-aways

• Protects hair against humidity and damp weather

• Extra-strong hold, fast-drying formula

Looking for a hairspray that makes your hair feel as good as it looks? Unlike some hairsprays that leave you with helmet-hair, there’s no stiffness with Dove Extra Hold Hairspray. Just beautifully shiny hair with less frizz and touchable style.

Formulated with Nutri-Style Comples, it leaves each strand beautifully soft, smooth and shiny for radiant and lustrous locks that feel gloriously silky.

Find that some days your hair just won’t behave? Dove Extra Hold Hairspray will keep every strand in check – even in damp and humid weather. Fighting frizz, fly-aways, static and other hair nuisances, it will ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful looking hair

Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Water (Aqua) Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer Aminomethyl Propanol Fragrance (Parfum) Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this work on all hair types?1 Answers
  • What's your favourite Dove product and why?1 Answers
  • I like the smell of Dove products and I'm sure the Hairsp...3 Answers
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
I don’t use hairsprays on a daily basis but decided to try this product to style my hair for a girl’s night out.It has a nice scent and its smell is quite mild in comparison with similar products.  Also doesn’t make your hair stiff or sticky, it feels very smooth. The only negative point I could find is that it is not as strong as advertised, as my hairstyle just stayed put for a couple of hours.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
When I know I’m going to need a little extra hold or if it’s going to be a humid day and my fine hair is bound to fall, this is the hairspray I use. It gives a great amount of hold while still keeping your hair feeling soft enough to run your fingers through. The smell is also fantastic! It’s around $4 at most drugstores so it’s easy to find and very reasonably priced. I’ve always got a can or two of this around!
Summer M.
Lewisburg
I really enjoy using this hair spray.  I works well with my hair type, and I enjoy the smell of it.   It is not too stiff, and I can comb out my hair and still have some hold, which is nice because I often change my mind.  The value of this product is nice because I don't feel like I am paying too much.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Price is good, and smell is great! It didn’t leave my hair feeling stiff like some hair sprays have in the past, but the hold didn’t last that long. I have really straight hair so it takes some work to hold curl. This was a great option for a temporary hold for photos or something fast, but it wouldn’t work for me for a night out.
Nicole D.
I like this hairspray but I don’t like the smell. I swear, it used to have a different scent a few years ago. It’s more of a fine mist when you spray it. It has a really good nozzle & light, even spray. It provides decent hold & lasts for a while. I wish they’d change the scent! Then it’d be a perfect, inexpensive, everyday hairspray.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I think this hairspray is pretty good I’ve used better or should I say ones that was better with my hair type, my hair is thick and heavy so it’s hard to keep any style all day for me. I am actually still using it right now, it performs well and I will probably use it all I’m not for sure if I’d repurchase though.
Karolina U.
Love love love. Huge fan of anything Dove - lightweight formula, doesn’t break the bank and lasts a great amount. I have thick hair and don’t wash my hair everyday, so I love that I can use this hairspray daily and it doesn’t leave my hair looking crusty!
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
It made my hair really sticky and half the time it wouldn’t have anything come out. The outside was sticky and covered in hairspray somehow, even when I left it straight up and barely touched it. I couldn’t get it to work with me ever, do not recommend
Jasmine M.
Sweetwater, TN
For someone with fine, thin hair. I need something that will hold my curls into place and this has yet to disappoint. From prom, graduation, and events at school this has never let me down and left my hair looking good as ever two hours later!
Christine J.
Norco, CA
This hairspray is decent and gets the job done but not the best. Smells nice but leaves my hair feeling a bit rough. Doesn’t hold my thick curls for long but good if you’re looking for something inexpensive or if you have thinner hair.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone get the white flaky specs when they use this hairspray?
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
Does this smell similar to the dry shampoo?
Gabriela M.
Wallingford, CT
Does this hair spray flake?
Kathy Z.
Does it have to be with the flat iron or not?
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I like the smell of Dove products and I'm sure the Hairspray is no exception. My question is does the Hairspray give long lasting volume? Will my curls last given my natural straight hair?