BY DOVE #45 in Hair Mousse

• Helps Prevent Frizz And Flyaways

• Lightweight Formula Provides Long-lasting Hair Definition

• Hair Is More Manageable And Touchably Soft

• Whipped Cream Texture Doesn’t Leave Hair Feeling Crunchy

There’s Nothing Like Beautiful Curls Or Waves To Make You Feel Special. And Any Woman With Curly Hair Knows That It Needs Care That’s Just As Special To Stay Looking Its Best. With Dove Curls Defining Mousse, Combining Expert Hair Care With Long-lasting Hold, That’s Easy.
With Our Unique Nutri-style Complex Formula, This Hair Mousse Nourishes And Protects Curls From Root To Tip. Its Lightweight, Whipped Cream Texture Helps To Bring The Best Out Of Waves And Curls, Adding Definition To Bouncy Hair, But Without Leaving Hair Feeling Crunchy Or Weighed Down.
Safeguarding Against Frizz, Static And Flyaways, Our Hair Mousse Helps Gives You Healthier-looking Hair And Perfectly Polished, Long-lasting Shape, In One Simple Step. So You Get Touchably Soft, Beautiful Curls That Look As Good As They Make You Feel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Ppg-9, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is this safe for color treated hair?1 Answers
  • Does this leave hair crunchy or sticky?? 1 Answers
  • Is there a residue left in your hair after using?2 Answers
Dove Style+Care Curls Defining Mousse
  • "I have really curly hair and this mousse give me nice soft hair and does a good job at keeping frizz away." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this one, it smells great and keeps definition to my curls without making them stiff." in 1 review
  • "This product works great on my curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly hair and have the most trouble with getting smooth curls without a lot of friz." in 1 review
  • "I love all the DOVE brand haircare, but esp the dry shampoo and this mouse." in 1 review
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Ugh, not sure how to describe how I feel about this product because it depends on the shampoo/conditioner I use if it's going to work well.  It is a dense product! A little goes a LONG way.  I just feel sometimes it weighs my hair down.  It does not leave it hard and brittle like most mousses do, but again, depending on what I used to wash my hair, this mousse can leave my curls a little flat.  When I use a nicer brand shampoo (like Pureology), my curls are more bouncy.  I hope that helps someone out there who is also trying to find the perfect mousse.  I still haven't found it.  Nexxus is the one I go back to when I find a dud.  I might repurchase again, but only if I will be using quality shampoo (recently I have been using Tresemme shampoo and conditioner).
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
I’m a big fan of this moose! I have been using it for a couple of years now. When I moved states I couldn’t find a moose that worked with me in the humidity but this helped it a lot. It’s light enough where your hair doesn’t get super crunchy but thick enough to hold my hair in place. I would recommend this!!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
This stuff has changed my whole outlook on mousse. I Usually do not use because it leaves my hair too stiff and crunchy. This stuff does have hold but did leave my hair feeling crunchy.  It was also not heavy, which I really love. My hair is heavy enough without adding to it, I have long super thick hair. It dried quickly and smells wonderful too.
Raquelina T.
I feel in love with Dove Curl Defining Mousse! I been looking for a product like this that really, helps curls come back to life. My hair was color and heat damage and I did the big chop but not all my curls where coming back till I started using this. These mousse doesn't get my hair hard at all, most be because it's level soft hold 3. It keeps my curls looking good for a day or 2. I just love this stuff I would deff recommend this to anyone!!
Vaness E.
I absolutely love this mousse! It smells sooo so good and it makes my natural waves look neat and not frizzy. I love how it doesn’t make my hair crunchy, instead it has a touchable, moveable hold! If you haven’t tried this you have to!
Kristie A.
I received Dove STYLE+care Curls Defining Mousse complimentary from Crowdtap and Unilever in exchange for a honest review. It smells amazing just like body spray. This mousse holds and defines my curls without making my hair stiff or wet looking all day. My hair is soft, curly and smelling good all. I will continue to use this mousse.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I do not normally use hair styling products, but if I did use mousse I would stick with Dove Curl Defining Mousse. I have wavy/curly hair which always looks great right out of the shower but it gets all frizzy and undefined when I brush it after it is dry. Using this mousse helps my hair keep its curl and look great all day long. Just remember that a little goes a long way! I received this product free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Stephanie R.
Milton, GA
I love love this moose. My bf actually got me the Amazon monthly subscription that gets it delivered to my house. It’s such a great find. The moose and my bf, haha.
It works if you want soft touchable curls but don’t be surprised to find your hair a bit frizzy by the end of the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love my dove products. I have very thick and curly hair, and this did a great job. The scent is very clean and pretty. It kept my curls from separating, and gave me a nice shine. I use this often and love it .
Lelu F.
I love dove hair products. This mousse gives me a flexible soft hold and great style to my curls. Smells great, feels so lightweight, great price. I just enjoy my hair. I am surely repeating my purchase.
Lindsay H.
Is there a residue left in your hair after using?
Danielle B.
How much is this product?
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Does this leave your hair crunchy? Dove Style+Care Curls Defining Mousse
Vanessa F.
Lima
I have used Pantene mousse for curls since I was born, basically. I've been thinking I should try another brand. I love Dove shampoos, but I'm not sure about this product. Is it any good? Does it leave your hair crunchy? Does it smell good? Can you compare it to the Pantene mousse?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Is this safe for color treated hair?