BY DOVE #13 in Curl Enhancing

Love Your Hair. With Nutri-Style Complex. Nourishes for well-defined touchably soft curls At Dove® we know better style comes through better care. Dove® Style+Care™ with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to prevent hair issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of a great style. Gently nourishes hair to help eliminate frizz for gorgeously well-defined, bouncy curls. Its lightweight formula with a whipped cream texture helps your curls retain shape while being touchably soft and manageable without all the crunchy feel.

Dove STYLE+care Curls Defining Mousse
  • "I have really curly hair and this mousse give me nice soft hair and does a good job at keeping frizz away." in 2 reviews
  • "But when I have JUST the right amount it works great..." in 1 review
  • "I like this one, it smells great and keeps definition to my curls without making them stiff." in 1 review
  • "This really kept my hair from frizzing without weighing my hair down!" in 1 review
  • "It smells good and does the job." in 1 review
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Berkeley, CA
This product is a godsend for creating soft bouncy overnight curls! I'm someone who personally doesn't like to use heat on my hair (I don't have a very good curling iron, and my hair is so thick that curling it with a wand or iron usually takes almost 45 minutes!) so I rely on methods such as pin curls or even those good old rollers like my mom used to use. Curling hair heatlessly overnight saves me a lot of time and heat damage, but it can result in frizz and unruliness. However this product works so well to tame anything stray and to take down the poof-factor a little. I use a dime-sized amount on damp hair before putting my hair into its proper curling tools and also use a tiny bit in the morning to smooth over my dry, now curled hair. It's amazing and I could not recommend more for anyone who also enjoys heatless hairstyles and struggles with hair that looks coarse when curled!
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Cicero IL
I tried this mousse when I could not find dove curl & sculpt defining mousse in my local Walmart. Was I ever left disappointed!! It left my hair feeling heavy with a oily residue and sticky feeling. Why cant someone make a mousse for naturally curly hair without either being greasy or crunchy? I will not be buying this product again and if I can no longer find the curl and sculpt I am left once again to find a mousse that actually works
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
I'm a big fan of Dove products, never too pricey but worth the cost. I would say I use at least one Dove product about 3 times a week. Like all Dove products I've used, it has a nice refreshing scent. Anything that goes into my hair has to last through two part-time jobs, and this definitely holds the test of time so to speak. I love how it doesn't make my hair have that hard "crunchy" wet look to it like some curling products do.
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
As an African-American with tight coiled hair I was surprised. I took this product from my mother when I realized she purchased the wrong mousse for her synthetic braids. I use the product along with a curl defining cream and guess what? Magic happen. My hair looked like a Pantene Commercial in Africa. My hair was so fluffy, had movement...I was shaking my hair left and right like a Baywatcg model I love it.
It's so rare for you to find me using hair spray due to my very greasy hair... But when I do use it, it is magnificent!!! I use it whenever I curl my hair because of how thick my hair is, but all you have to do is put a few sprays (how much spray may vary due to how thin or thick your hair is) in a few seconds you will be so satisfied with the product you just put in your hair!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hicksville, OH
Absolutely wonderful mousse. I think it improves the texture of my hair the longer I use it. Comes out of the bottle in a nice thick rich foam. A little goes a long way. Lots of other mousses are just full of air and take handfuls to coat all of your hair. Not so with this Dove mousse. Keeps my curly hair frizz-free and looking great all day even on high humidity days.
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this on my daughters hair since she has natural wavy curls. She has blond hair and it's curly which at times can get a bit knotty. I put this in after her hair is washed. It can tend to dry out her hair and if I use to much it gets a little crunchy. I would revoked to others just don't use a lot
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy using dove nourishing curls. My hair is very curly and long so this is my go to product to use great value and price my hair color is dark black kind of silky but curly so like i said this is the best product i would use on my hair i would recommend this product to anyone that has culy hair
Tina W.
Tina W.
This is my absolute favorite product to use when styling my curly hair. It provides hold and moisture and never leaves my hairy with that crunchy mousse feeling. I go hunting for this when I run out and will often buy several bottles at a time to keep from the panic that comes with running out.
Aurelia G.
Aurelia G.
College Station, TX
I used to have this product in High School and the smell was great. Also, the packaging was super cute, but the foam left my hands feeling sticky and my hair was super stiff. I loved it for probably a week but i could not stand the way it made my hair feel. Thus, I haven not bought it since.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a residue left in your hair after using?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this product?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I have used Pantene mousse for curls since I was born, basically. I've been thinking I should try another brand. I love Dove shampoos, but I'm not sure about this product. Is it any good? Does it leave your hair crunchy? Does it smell good? Can you compare it to the Pantene mousse?
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Does this keep your hair from fizzing?
Stefania D.
Stefania D.
Montreal
Does this leave hair crunchy or sticky??