Dove Style+Care Curls Defining Mousse
About This Product
• Defines Curls For Beautifully Bouncy Hair
• Nutri-style Complex Nourishes Hair Deep Down
• Helps Prevent Frizz And Flyaways
• Lightweight Formula Provides Long-lasting Hair Definition
• Hair Is More Manageable And Touchably Soft
• Whipped Cream Texture Doesn’t Leave Hair Feeling Crunchy
There’s Nothing Like Beautiful Curls Or Waves To Make You Feel Special. And Any Woman With Curly Hair Knows That It Needs Care That’s Just As Special To Stay Looking Its Best. With Dove Curls Defining Mousse, Combining Expert Hair Care With Long-lasting Hold, That’s Easy.
With Our Unique Nutri-style Complex Formula, This Hair Mousse Nourishes And Protects Curls From Root To Tip. Its Lightweight, Whipped Cream Texture Helps To Bring The Best Out Of Waves And Curls, Adding Definition To Bouncy Hair, But Without Leaving Hair Feeling Crunchy Or Weighed Down.
Safeguarding Against Frizz, Static And Flyaways, Our Hair Mousse Helps Gives You Healthier-looking Hair And Perfectly Polished, Long-lasting Shape, In One Simple Step. So You Get Touchably Soft, Beautiful Curls That Look As Good As They Make You Feel.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Ppg-9, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "I have really curly hair and this mousse give me nice soft hair and does a good job at keeping frizz away." in 2 reviews
- "I like this one, it smells great and keeps definition to my curls without making them stiff." in 1 review
- "This product works great on my curly hair." in 1 review
- "I have very curly hair and have the most trouble with getting smooth curls without a lot of friz." in 1 review
- "I love all the DOVE brand haircare, but esp the dry shampoo and this mouse." in 1 review
It works if you want soft touchable curls but don’t be surprised to find your hair a bit frizzy by the end of the day.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos