Dove Style + Care Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray

For nourished, protected hair that stays in place, but keeps its natural movement.

• Long-lasting hairspray
  • Provides flexible hold for all hairstyles
  • Nourishes and protects hair with Nutri-Style Complex
  • Fights frizz, static and fly-aways
  • Fast-drying, non-sticky formula
  • Encourages hair’s natural movement without any stiffness

Fed up with frizz and fly-aways? Don’t let a bad hair day get in the way – for flexible hold, style and care, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray makes sure your hair behaves when you need it to.

Formulated with Nutri-Style Complex, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray protects your style as well as helping to stop static and fly-aways, plus it’s anti-frizz. Spray on throughout the day for hair that feels as good as it looks.

With a fast-drying, non-sticky formula, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray gives strong but flexible hold, so your hairstyle stays put for longer but still feels touchably soft with natural movement all day long. With this, nothing will get in the way of beautiful hair.

Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Hydrofluorocarbon 152A Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymerfragrance (Parfum) Aminomethyl Propanol Peg/Ppg-20/15

Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I wanted a flexible hairspray because the Kenra hairspray I usually use is such a strong hold. First of all the scent is nice, light and refreshing. This stuff works great! I use it almost every morning for a little extra workable volume. It lets my hair move while still being styled. If I mess with it during the day then I need to re-apply but if I don’t touch my hair it lasts quite a while. It does exactly what it says it does; I can’t ask for more than that.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Love the smell of this hairspray. It holds my curls well , and makes my hair feel clean without any stickiness or flakes. It’s affordable and the product lasts. I would highly recommend this
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the hold but the smell was too sweet smelling. I kept smelling this in my hair all day and it made me sick to the point where I had to wash it out. I will not be re purchasing this spray. It’s too fragranced
Lyndsey W.
I love dove products and this one is great as all the rest was looking for a hairspray for me daughters hair to smooth flyaway and keep the hold without all the build up. Found this gave it a try and get it on hand always smells great and does not leave the white that most hairsprays do .
Jacqueline T.
In comparison to other drug store brands this hair spray is pretty good. It doesn't take my flyaways as well as I'd like it to though. Other than that it performs well!
Alyse L.
I do not normally like hairspray. It just never really seems to wow me, but this hairspray wowed me! It has the best aerosol spray that I have ever seen in any product! It is such a soft, even spray. It has a great scent, and it keeps my hair in place! I am very excited for this hairspray and will continue to use it!
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Es buen producto, hace buen efecto, me ayuda con el friz y a pesar de que deja un efecto duro en el cabello es a la vez moldeable , manejable y al rato y las hora el producto queda transparente no se convierte en blanco, su olor es muy agradable, lo recomiendo 👍
Lenka C.
this product smells good and has a great spray nozzle. it does not give your hair that crunchy unbearable feel that most hairsprays do, and it preforms well, keeping your hair in place for the most part. the price is great for those on a budget and you can usually buy them in bulk. dove does it again!!! :)
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I only use this product when I need EXTREME freezing. This product is super super holding. It dries my hair out a lot, and thus I only use it in certain hair situations. I wouldn't recommend this product very often unless you need a super hold. The smell is also not that pleasing.
Carolyn H.
Absolutely one of my favorite dove hairspray products! The scent of the hairspray smells great! It always holds my curls but I find myself having to spray a little extra on so it can hold throughout the day