BY DOVE

Dove Style + Care Hairspray Flexible Hold 7 oz (Pack of 2)lt strengthens your hair style by providing strong hold while enhancing your hairs natural luminosity. its fast drying formula lets you enjoy a frizz proof touchable style with natural movement.... see more...

Breanna D.
Beckley, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It’s smooth and has a great smell! It last me all day as well! I think it’s a great price for what you’re getting. My hair is honey brown and it’s thick. I will always repurchase this!
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO
I really like the Dove hairspray. I have noticed that sometimes it can leave a white residue in my hair. The price is not bad and it has a great smell to it. Compared to other brands I would stick with. I feel like over all Dove is one of the best hairsprays I have found so far.
Madison H.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great and feels great in hair. Not a fan of how well it held hair in place. Love dove products for smell and how it makes your hair feel
member-1d932bd66
Keep my hair fine, done, shine, soft, smell really good I love it, my hair feel good never hard to take out of my hair
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
This is the only hairspray that I have ever used that does not break out my scalp and irritate my seborrheic dermatitis. The smell is fine, nothing too strong and it holds my curls exactly where I want them. I haven't tried the strong hold by dove yet, but I hope to soon. I would recommend this product to anyone who has issues with seborrheic dermatitis or sensitive scalp issues.
May Lee C.
Taipei city
I really dont like using hairsprays during my dance career but when i do, i usually get this hairspray to hold not just my hair, but also use them on my dance shoes (pointe shoes)
EnGy S.
cairo
1,868 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before                                                 My friends tried this product and told me it was good and I wanted to try it but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....