BY DOVE

Dove STYLECARE Flexible Hold Hairspray Aerosol with Nutri-Style Complex strengthens your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hairs luminosity. Dove STYLECARE Flexible Hold Hairspray Aerosol provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz fly-aways and drysplit ends that get in the way of great style. see more...

Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
This is the only hair spray I use. It won't leave your hair with that like, shiny wet look. It just holds it and looks like nothing's really holding it. It's really good to use after you've curled your hair, because it will hold the curls but won't like freeze them so they're still moveable. It does have a really strong smell that I happen to love, but not everyone loves it as I've sprayed it around people and choked them.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
This somehow keeps my hair in tact, and keeps my curls all day, yet my hair doesn't feel like it has hair spray in it! And it smells really good, it doesn't have that usual hairspray smell at all. It's my go to product now, I will never stray! i would totally recommend, and it's super affordable!
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I use this almost every day. First off it smells AMAZING! Definitely not the awful aerosol smell. I like the flexible hold best for when I wear loose curls or waves. It's enough to keep them in place but doesn't leave them stuff or crispy. They still look natural!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite hairspray to use when curling my long fine hair. It is a very light hold, which doesn't weigh my hair down, leaving my hair curly, bouncy and more volumous for longer time frames! I found it very effective for my long, fine, hard to curl hair!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray keeps my hair in place but doesn't get it stiff. Whenever I curl my hair I use this and it gives wonderful volume and keeps my curls in tack even if I brush through them. It doesn't get white or flacks throughout he day b
Erin B.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
This smells amazing! My hair isn't crunchy with this and it lasts a fair amount t of time. I do need to touch up once a day. Great price as well for an item that's up to par with high end sprays! I suggest this to brides often!
Helen L.
Helen L.
I really like the consistency of this hairspray and the hold. It keeps my hair from being frizzy but my hair is still soft to the touch. The only downside is the scent. I really hate the smell of it.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
I LOVE this hairspray. The smell is amazing (for a hair=spray) and gets the job done. I have an all-day hold without feeling stiff and crunchy. Definitely recommend.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite smelling hair spray and works well with only a little bit of it rubbed on top of hair to get flyaway to stay down. Affordable and often on sale
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Item is great. Non-sticky, soft to the touch and still bounce and volume. It doesn't weigh your hair down and it looks good all day or lost of it anyways.