BY DOVE #55 in Hairspray

Provides a flexible hold without the stiffness, leaving your hair touchably soft.

• Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray has a fast-drying formula that holds body & volume and enhances shine
  • Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hair Spray provides all-day flexible hold to your hair while fighting frizz and fly-aways
  • Add strength without stiffness when using Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray and keep natural movement all day long
  • Enhance your hair's natural luminosity and enjoy a frizz-resistant style with Dove Style +Care Flexible Hold Hair Spray for Women
  • Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hair Spray has a fast-drying formula
  • New Compressed Micro-Mist Technology provides a super fine fast-drying non-sticky formula that brushes out easily
  • New Compressed Micro-Mist Technology provides 25% more sprays per can than before

At Dove we know better style comes through better care. Dove Style+Care provides long-lasting style by protecting hair to help prevent hair issues such as frizz, static and fly-aways that get in the way of a great style. Looking for a hairspray that makes your hair feel as good as it looks? Unlike some hairsprays that leave you with helmet-hair, you won’t have all that stiffness with Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray. Just beautifully shiny hair with less frizz and touchable style. Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray strengthens your hairstyle by providing flexible hold. Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray will keep every strand in check – even in damp and humid weather. Fighting frizz, fly-aways, static and other hair nuisances, it will ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful looking hair.

SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane

Usage:

Shake can and spray over styled hair, holding can 8-10 inches away from hair.

Buy on Target
Mally B.
I really love this Dove Hairspray. I purchased this one instead of the strong hold, because I was nervous about how 'sticky' the product would be. After using it, I can tell you that the smell is incredible! And it stays with you. My hair is longer (about half way down my back) and I think that maybe the issue with this product not working for me, is due to the length/weight of my hair. When I curl it, I use this hairspray and about midday, my curls have become waves. I think for me, I would try the strong hold next time. Another pro to this though, is you cannot beat the price! Also, when you use it, your hair is not 'crunchy' or 'sticky' afterwards. That is a HUGE plus in my book!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I wanted a flexible hairspray because the Kenra hairspray I usually use is such a strong hold. First of all the scent is nice, light and refreshing. This stuff works great! I use it almost every morning for a little extra workable volume. It lets my hair move while still being styled. If I mess with it during the day then I need to re-apply but if I don’t touch my hair it lasts quite a while. It does exactly what it says it does; I can’t ask for more than that.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
For days when I don’t need much hold, this is my go-to hairspray. It helps my hair keep its shape, but feels like I haven’t put any product in my hair at all. Plus, the smell is fantastic! For around $4 at most drugstores there’s no reason not to try this hairspray if you’re looking for something light with flexible hold.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This hairspray worked great on my curled hair. It dried nearly instantly and it wasn’t sticky or crunchy. It felt like my normal hair when I used it. Unfortunately I am sensitive to fragrances and I couldn’t deal with the scent. It would have been a great hairspray if it was unscented.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
My all time favorite hairspray !! Perfect amount of hold for my long hair . Fine mist that creates the perfect amount of hold with out making my hair wet and weighing it down . I also constantly get asked what scent I’m wearing because this smells like a lux clean light perfume.
MK J.
This hairspray and their hair products in general, are definitely worth buying. They’re not expensive and the scent is so light and pleasant. I love how my hair smells after I use it. It doesn’t leave a sticky or crunchy feel on my hair. It’s wonderful!
Leah P.
Talking Rock, GA
This hairspray has a very nice smell to it which is why I continue to purchase it! It is a flexible hold spray so it doesn’t leave your hair feeling crusty or hard in any way! My curls stay in place while staying soft!
Abigail N.
I purchase the tab/orange bottle, not the one pictured. I absolutely love this hairspray. It smells like vanilla without being overpowering. It gives great flexible hold for my bangs and curls. Doesn't leave hair looking wet or crunchy. It also wears out nicely, so no white flakey residue like some hairsprays. I'm able to use with my dry shampoo through the week and change my style without my hair looking gross. It's my go to!!
Nicole K.
Waite Park
This hairspray is amazing. I love the flexible one because it’s not crunchy and doesn’t leave your hair looking like the sticky crunchy look. It still holds your style, but looks softer. It also smells very good!
magaly g.
This is nice. This does not leave my hair feeling crunchy. I have thick black curly long hair and lately I’ve been using products that are light on my hair and this I’ve been liking for when I want my hair to stay in place.
Kilah O.
Does this have a pleasant scent?