BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDove
Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray

Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray

For nourished, protected hair that stays in place, but keeps its natural movement.

Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray does this hair spray leave white flakes ? I find some hairsprays do that to me[product:dove-strength-and-shine-flexible-hold-hairspray]
It doesn’t leave the hair sticky or greasy?
How’s the hold on this one? I like a hairspray that is flexible.
Start your review of Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Letty S.
This is my new hair spray. It has a great fresh scent and does not have that crunchy feeling. It is a light hold so if you are looking for a super hold spray this one is not for you. I can curl or scrunch my hair and then I put this in and it keeps my hair together but I am still able to run my fingers through it.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this hair spray! It smells nice and I like that I can see through the bottle (weird, yes) and the hold is amazing, I went to an amusement park and at the end of the day my hair was still in place! I'm running low and will be getting this again!
Brandi R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Brandi R.
A very flexible hold hair spray, I use it for curling with the hit iron. Long lasting about 8 hours. Not sticky. The smell is the only thing I didn't like, wasn't a typical dove product. I have dark brown hair. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer K.
I have been using Dove hairspray for years, and I feel like it is the absolute best! This hairspray is strong and truly holds! I love that even when using, my hair doesn't look like that stiff , crunchy mess. This is the perfect hairspray to grab those little hairs. I love that this too is Non-Aerosol. It's not super noticeable in my hair either. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,277 reviews
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Cassandra T.
Bought this hairspray since I wanted something that didn’t smell as strong and really like it. Leaves my hair soft and still smells good. Great hairspray if you don’t like the smell of aerosol.
Mallory G.
Eagle Mountain
It's ok, I just wasn't really for me, my mom loved it to death.i still use it a lot it just doesn't work as well as I would like it to for my hair. My hair is super thick and cors all the time, but the bottom line is that in my opinion everyone should try using it.
Janel  M.
Highland Lks, NJ
I love the smell of this and it doesn't break my hair or split my ends. I use some out of the shower it lasts all day gives great body and adds shine.
Reshma D.
Maple Grove, MN
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Reshma D.
Right, nowadays I have been using Dove style+care extra hold hairspray, I m been in love with this hairspray.it really holds my hairstyle without having any hair flyaway and it's long-lasting too and smells really good.
Aimee S.
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Aimee S.
I purchased the flexible hold spray and really like it. It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave any flaky white residue.
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
Great hold hairspray does not make my hair stiff and helmet like lol 😂 Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray I really enjoy this hairspray a lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen E.
San Lorenzo, CA
il y a 10 mois
Dove Compressed Flexible Hold Hair Spray does this hair spray leave white flakes ? I find some hairsprays do that to meDove Compressed Flexible Hold Hair Spray
Michelle S. il y a 4 jours
I didn’t to me
Angie O.
il y a 3 ans
Dove Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray Has anyone used this?? Is it good for thick hair?
Emily H. il y a 2 ans
I have extremely thick hair and it works!