BY DOVE #82 in Hairspray

For nourished, protected hair that stays in place, but keeps its natural movement.

• Long-lasting hairspray
  • Provides flexible hold for all hairstyles
  • Nourishes and protects hair with Nutri-Style Complex
  • Fights frizz, static and fly-aways
  • Fast-drying, non-sticky formula
  • Encourages hair’s natural movement without any stiffness

Fed up with frizz and fly-aways? Don’t let a bad hair day get in the way – for flexible hold, style and care, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray makes sure your hair behaves when you need it to.

Formulated with Nutri-Style Complex, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray protects your style as well as helping to stop static and fly-aways, plus it’s anti-frizz. Spray on throughout the day for hair that feels as good as it looks.

With a fast-drying, non-sticky formula, Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray gives strong but flexible hold, so your hairstyle stays put for longer but still feels touchably soft with natural movement all day long. With this, nothing will get in the way of beautiful hair.

Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Hydrofluorocarbon 152A Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymerfragrance (Parfum) Aminomethyl Propanol Peg/Ppg-20/15

Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I wanted a flexible hairspray because the Kenra hairspray I usually use is such a strong hold. First of all the scent is nice, light and refreshing. This stuff works great! I use it almost every morning for a little extra workable volume. It lets my hair move while still being styled. If I mess with it during the day then I need to re-apply but if I don’t touch my hair it lasts quite a while. It does exactly what it says it does; I can’t ask for more than that.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I absolutely love this hairspray! The can is pretty and I don’t mind leaving it out with other products. The hold is good and tames my fly away hairs without any sticky residue and without leaving my hair stiff. My favorite part though is the smell!! It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling yummy and fresh.
MK J.
This hairspray and their hair products in general, are definitely worth buying. They’re not expensive and the scent is so light and pleasant. I love how my hair smells after I use it. It doesn’t leave a sticky or crunchy feel on my hair. It’s wonderful!
Abigail N.
I purchase the tab/orange bottle, not the one pictured. I absolutely love this hairspray. It smells like vanilla without being overpowering. It gives great flexible hold for my bangs and curls. Doesn't leave hair looking wet or crunchy. It also wears out nicely, so no white flakey residue like some hairsprays. I'm able to use with my dry shampoo through the week and change my style without my hair looking gross. It's my go to!!
magaly g.
This is nice. This does not leave my hair feeling crunchy. I have thick black curly long hair and lately I’ve been using products that are light on my hair and this I’ve been liking for when I want my hair to stay in place.
Arii G.
Works amazing and doesn’t make your hair crispy for crunchy after a while. The scent is nice and soft and compared to other brands I’d choose this one if only it wasn’t so pricy.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
I hardly use hairspray but when I do I use this for mine and my daughter's hair he mainly you get from Waco our hair or when we want our hair to stay up and stiff acquaye
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
this hair spray really does have a flexible hold no matter how many times u spray it. i havent used this since middle school but i still remember how good it works. i dont buy it anymore because i just shower and go now but if i were to buy a hairspray itd be this one.
April F.
del city, OK
I have always loved the Dove brand and this is no exception. Their hair spray line is amazing. From light to strong hold and doesn't have a strong smell to it either. I can always depend on Dove to keep my hairstyle the way i want it throughout the day.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the smell of this it doesn’t make me feel suffocated whenever I spray it and it doesn’t give me any migraines either. it definitely held my hair do together well but it didn’t make it awkward and she like some hairspray is due which is great.
Kilah O.
Does this have a pleasant scent?