Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesDove Chocolate
Dove Strawberry Frozen Sorbet with Milk Chocolate - 144oz 6ct

Dove Strawberry Frozen Sorbet with Milk Chocolate - 14.4oz 6ct

Dove Premium Chocolate -Milk Chocolate and Strawberry Sorbet - Each box contains 6 bars - Each Bar Only 150 Calories -Indulgent and Refreshing

How is the quality of the sorbet is it cheap or not ?
Start your review of Dove Strawberry Frozen Sorbet with Milk Chocolate - 14.4oz 6ct!
Olivia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove Strawberry Frozen Sorbet with Milk Chocolate - 14.4oz 6ct uploaded by Olivia S.
I like this product it’s so good 😊 mostly bought one case every weekend the only I don’t like to much had to much sugar.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite combination of fruit and chocolate. Reminds me of chocolate covered strawberries.
Alexandria E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Me and my family love them we buy them all the time favorite ice cream‘s not to sleep I’m so glad I would recommend for someone to buy them they’re really good😋
Deborah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste !!!!! Priced good and I like Dove chocolate bars also. Dove chocolate is smooth tasting, Dove makes really tasty products .
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG!!! So I purchased these on a whim and I knew I shouldn't have, ONLY because they are soooooo good. Dove chocolate is already a favorite of mine and of course I love strawberries too. Smooth, creamy, delicious and worth every penny!! 5/5 🔥🔥
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so very good.  Tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry.  You should give these a try if you are looking for a sweet treat.
Anna S.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste very good and soft) milk chocolate and strawberry it’s my favorite combination).
Wildrias P.
Middletown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super delicious. My perfect combo strawberry and chocolate. I cannot run out of it. It’s not too sweet too.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
I love the taste and texture. Great for quick hunger rescue. It is always in my pantry.
Naomi E.
Olyphant, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Haven’t had this one particular but i love the milky dove products 😍 they are definitely better than Hershey