Dove Straight and Soft Sleek Styling Cream uploaded by Sandra G.

BY DOVE

Jessy C.
This product keeps my skin very nice and smooth and gives my face a shine and smells super good I would always recommend it and it’s affordable not as pricey as the rest and you can take it anywhere even when traveling I really wish they would come out with makeup and I also love how they have a variety of options to choose from like smell wise it’s just an amazing product
Dareen T.
germantown
This styling cream is amazing it made my hair less frizzy and easier to style I absolutely loved it and it was very very effective and affordable I fell in love with this product and I recommended it to all
Rose V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this goes not easy and not too heavy and nice sent to it .... I love the sleek look I got after using it, its effective and affordable, definitely recommend it.
Sandra G.
I purchased this porduct about six month ago as a recommendation from one of my formerly frizzy haired friends. I have very long wavy hair. I often struggle between having a nice shine, and products that leave it way to greasy that I end up having to wash it after one day. The bottle recommends applying when hair is damp. For me, I found that it works best when my hair is dry. It goes on easy, isn't too creamy or greasy and helps keep my hair light, shiny, and not frizzy. It has a nice clean smell to it as well. I would recommend it! The 4 ounce bottle may seem like not enough, especially for long hair, but it lasts such a long time! All you need is a little to get the job done. :)
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I have tried many sleek styling creams, but this one was just okay. not the best just okay. I felt the cream was a little to heavy and my hair felt like it was weighed down. would I buy this one again? no, i feel that their are better styling products if you want straight hair.
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
Dove styling cream is affordable, smells great, and lasts all day. The scent is wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a great styling product without spending a lot of money. The packaging is great and I like that it's easily identifiable on the shelves.
Thayra F.
All dove products work for me, i love this specially for the smell that leaves in your hair, its good for your hair not to look messy for a few hours, and really smooth too, its really cheap and it last long. its everything i want in a hair cream, i would buy tihs again soon
Crystal S.
Bladenboro, NC
Great product love the smell of the Dove Straight and soft Sleek Styling Cream. I've tried the cheaper brands and it doesn't compare anywhere close to the real thing. It is very effective in making your hair straight and healthy looking without the high salon prices.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I like Dove products but I don't use them that often b/c I like to rotate products. If I remember correctly, this product had a pretty heavy scent, which doesn't bother me b/c I like scents. I remember overall being satisfied with this styling cream b/c I have a constant battle with frizz along my hairline.
Jaela R.
Cooper, TX
The dub straight and soft sleep styling cream for myself it is a great value and is not too pricey but I do wish it came more in the bottle other than that it met all my expectations it smells nice kinds And comes on smooth and my Hair absolutely loves it to
Teresa K.