BY NONE

Dove Spray Sheer Cool 3.8 oz see more...

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
This spray on deodorant smells great and is super easy to apply. It really is invisible. I have never had an issue with it leaving marks on my clothes. I do sometimes have to pair it with regular deodorant and reapply it a couple times per day. But other than that it's great.
Devin G.
Fullerton
Yes this is amazing but two things: (1) I feel like I go through the spray a lot quicker than the stick and (2) the spray itself and the smell/odor is really strong and burns my throat if I were to inhale it? I have to hold my breath while spraying cause if not I cough up a storm.
Kelsey M.
W Carrollton, OH
I thought I would love this dry spray. But every time I use it— especially during hot summer days I wish I had a back up deodorant with me. It does stay and work through most days but once I step out in a hot day in the summer it barely lasts and I can smell odor from my arm pits. Definitely won’t buy again.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
Recently made the switch from regular deodorant to gel to now spray and I am so glad I made the switch. It's easy and quick to use, doesn't cause that nasty buildup on your clothing and smells amazing!
Sammie T.
Gastonia
This deodorant is light and works great. It comes in several different smells but they all smell really good. Plus it doe and get on your clothes.
Hayley M.
Huntsville
Helps keep you cool on hot/humid days! Nice, clean scent. Not too strong. Dries clear, no white deodorant stains left on clothes.
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
It smells pretty good TBH I love spray on deodorant, I use it alot, it's the only deodorant that I'll use.
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
Love this spray on deodorant! Leaves no white marks on clothes. Would recommend buying
Monique G.
This product is very good and it is true . It is invisible and it can't show on black shirts . Pros is smells good .
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
I like this deodorant and it leaves me smelling fresh! It hasn’t left any marks on my clothes.
Elissa M.
What does this smell like? Is it strong? I have one of these that smells like really strong baby powder and hate it. Would the smell work for a man?